F1 2017

Let's look at it logically. The powertrain doesn't work. How could you hide behind that ?

Maybe I worded it badly, what i'm trying to say is that is it feasible that the issues are even worse than everyone expects. Everyone thinks Honda is the only issue they have - when in reality they've been having issues with the car as well as the engine. Just that the engine is getting the majority of the coverage as it's the biggest problem.

I think it was Ted from sky that I heard it from first ...

Maybe I worded it badly, what i'm trying to say is that is it feasible that the issues are even worse than everyone expects. Everyone thinks Honda is the only issue they have - when in reality they've been having issues with the car as well as the engine. Just that the engine is getting the majority of the coverage as it's the biggest problem.

Mebez

When you're arriving at the corners at 80% of what you should be, its hard to ever know if the car is any good.

:rolleyes: sandbagging

“Coming into today, we really didn’t know where we’d be,” he said.

“After struggling with some issues in Barcelona, we didn’t know if we’d have the same thing here,” he said. “What’s really encouraging is that we’ve arrived at the track just a week later and the car is exactly where it should be.”

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2017/03/24/hamilton-relieved-mercedes-put-testing-struggles-behind-them/

:lol:

"The Honda is still carrying reliability concerns as a result of a vibration, which appears to be the cause for a nasty grinding sound that can be heard from the car as the driver changes up through the gears."

f***ing hell man :lol:

"The Honda is still carrying reliability concerns as a result of a vibration, which appears to be the cause for a nasty grinding sound that can be heard from the car as the driver changes up through the gears."

f***ing hell man :lol:
The last time that was coming from Jensen's trailer when greedy visited

In case anyone is wondering, Sky Sports F1 repeat coverage:
Saturday 11:40 Quali highlights
Sunday 11:45 Full Race repeat

Back