Exercise next to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

They need to tighten restrictions unfortunately. Whilst I've been at work this week the amount of people out and about as usual you'd think nothing was wrong. In some places you notice that there's less traffic/pedestrians about etc but not all. Still a shit ton of cars on the road and still people dodging about together, I've seen a fair few groups of young 'uns etc and some not so young. Loads of people in and out of their houses and jumping in their cars..

I've been following government rules. I walk a nigh deserted route once a day. I keep my distance, I touch nothing. I'm not one of those people plating frisbee on a beach, riding in cavalcades of bikes, having outdoor get togethers. If I'm instructed to not go out at all, I will comply. But it still won't detract from the fact that my freedoms have been further curtailed by disobedient, selfish, and/or dense strangers. If you want to put that all on the government then that's your prerogative.
The government could have done a lot more tbf, for example saying that people should not be out exercising for more than an hour would cut a lot of this shit out, and give the police a leg to stand on.

The government could have done a lot more tbf, for example saying that people should not be out exercising for more than an hour would cut a lot of this shit out, and give the police a leg to stand on.

how would the police know what time someone goes out there house to keep it in check that people are only out an hour

Being cynical I'd say that this is already planned to be brought in next week when the 3 weeks is up🤔 You can see the 'spin' last few days and with Daily Mail and Sun scouring the country for people out and about. Will this mean people wont be able to take dogs for a walk? or take your baby out in a pram ?as at the moment people are using exercise reason to be out with dogs. I hate dogs but the government doesnt want to upset the dog walkers.
If they stop people walking dogs there will be a lot of kids mauled my their pets imo. i

how would the police know what time someone goes out there house to keep it in check that people are only out an hour
They wouldn’t but they’d be able to see who was sat sunbathing for more than an hour and fine the fuckers

We're being primed for it - the same way were were primed for a few days before the lockdown came in. It'll kill me - it's not the fact of being inside (I'm staying in with the kids to keep them safe cos I'm shit scared for them - they've both had breathing problems in the past, and I'm fat so first to be booted off the ventilator queue), but it's the idea that if it all gets too much to cope with, I do have the option of going for a walk around the block if I need to - psychologically that's important to me.

The dog couldn't give a shit - she's a greyhound and lazy as fuck and will hide if you try to walk her in anything less than ideal weather.

We're being primed for it - the same way were were primed for a few days before the lockdown came in. It'll kill me - it's not the fact of being inside (I'm staying in with the kids to keep them safe cos I'm shit scared for them - they've both had breathing problems in the past, and I'm fat so first to be booted off the ventilator queue), but it's the idea that if it all gets too much to cope with, I do have the option of going for a walk around the block if I need to - psychologically that's important to me.

The dog couldn't give a shit - she's a greyhound and lazy as fuck and will hide if you try to walk her in anything less than ideal weather.
They’ll probably put a half a mile Radius restriction round your house so you’ll still be able to go out

And should be prosecuted accordingly. Hit with big fines and a record instead of silly £30 efforts.
The problem with such a penalty is how uneven it is as a punishment. Poor people will suffer whilst the rich will just laugh.

Deferred punishment might be a better choice. After the lockdown is over, place the perpetrators under house arrest for varying lengths of time - 1st offence: 1 week 2nd offence: 1 month 3rd offence 3 months. etc.

I’m sure all these prisoners they’re going to release will be only too happy to sit in the house while the suns cracking the pavements as well. Absolutely moronic decision that.
4000 prisoners will be a drop in the ocean compared to the current numbers being absolute f***ing helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back