Exercise next to go

Going to be some really pent up dogs if they ban walking or jogging with them

I’m sure all these prisoners they’re going to release will be only too happy to sit in the house while the suns cracking the pavements as well. Absolutely moronic decision that.

I've just been talking to Mrs R about this. Surely they cannot let them out without testing them. The whole idea was to relieve some of the overcrowding and help with placing less per cell. Yet not all health workers have been tested yet. I'd be pissed off if they tested prisoners for early release before health workers.

Well, we'll never know, will we? Come down hard, get lambasted for being a totalitarian nanny state. Try and be lenient and get lambasted for not being strict enough. I'm no fan of the Tories, not by a long stretch of the imagination, but they're in a no-win situation on this front.
Although it boils my piss they haven't shut the underground. That and all other forms of public transport should have been the first things to go (in my opinion) - stupid/selfish people will use it, if its available.

Although it boils my piss they haven't shut the underground. That and all other forms of public transport should have been the first things to go (in my opinion) - stupid/selfish people will use it, if its available.

Does that include the stupid/selfish people just getting to work on a daily basis or do the likes of NHS workers all drive into central London and such rather than use public transport?

This has brought out the best and worst in people. The self centered and short sighted really are reprehensible.

totally agree mate, we've seen the best and the worst in society these last few weeks, the difference is staggering to be totally honest !

Does that include the stupid/selfish people just getting to work on a daily basis or do the likes of NHS workers all drive into central London and such rather than use public transport?
I thought most people were supposed to be at home or have I missed something? That being the case, there should be ample opportunity to drive in as the roads will be deserted. Much safer for all concerned - they could even relax the driving restrictions in city centre's to help out.

I thought most people were supposed to be at home or have I missed something? That being the case, there should be ample opportunity to drive in as the roads will be deserted. Much safer for all concerned - they could even relax the driving restrictions in city centre's to help out.

If you can work from home do so, otherwise it's pretty much as it was for alot of people, I'm sure you've really thought alot about this. :lol:

Does every NHS worker and key worker keeping the country or London running all drive?

If you can work from home do so, otherwise it's pretty much as it was for alot of people, I'm sure you've really thought alot about this. :lol:
2m distancing - clearly doesn't happen on the underground, it's not just key workers using the transport.
Does every NHS worker and key worker keeping the country or London running all drive?
No idea - however, surely it would be safer for them in private transport than rammed in like sardines ?

Last edited:
Out walking today and cyclist everywhere, fair enough that is their exercise and so on.

However, don’t ride next to each other you raging melts.

2m distancing - clearly doesn't happen on the underground, it's not just key workers using the transport.

No idea - however, surely it would be safer for them in private transport than rammed in like sardines ?

It’s not easy, but to just stop public transport, come on, there are plenty people that rely on it and not everyone can just jump into cars they don’t have.

Surely you get my point? I get yours of course it’s safer to use private transport, but it’s not always a choice.

There will of course be important key workers or NHS workers who don’t drive and only way there can get to work is by public transport, therefore closing public transport can never fully happen surely you can see that.
It’s not easy, but to just stop public transport, come on, there are plenty people that rely on it and not everyone can just jump into cars they don’t have.

As much as I see his general point, I am amazed he can’t see that,

our lives will soon be under the total control of matt hancock , nobody saw that coming at the turn of the year . that a mediocrity like him could have total dominion over 70m souls

our lives will soon be under the total control of matt hancock , nobody saw that coming at the turn of the year . that a mediocrity like him could have total dominion over 70m souls

Who’s gives a fuck whether its Matt Hancock or Tony Hancock.

It’s decisions that need the be made to stop lives been lost!

As if it’s just one man or one person who has control anyway!

Last edited:
totally agree mate, we've seen the best and the worst in society these last few weeks, the difference is staggering to be totally honest !
It really pissed me off. The NHS, health and social care are on their knees. Friends and colleagues working up to 16 hours in the most stressful environments I've ever seen, physically and mentally exhausted, doing everything they can to preserve life. Many of whom are stopping in Airbnbs, alone, not visiting their partners and children who they usually live with, making do with a quick chat on the phone before they grab a few hours sleep and do it again the next day.

But Karen and Dave can't do without meeting their friends in the park as soon as a ray of sunshine comes out. They let their kids out to play with others because they're young and need exercise and there's only a 0.1% chance of them dying from it. Disgusting humans.

I get that, but how on earth can they hope to stop the spread if they continue to let this amount of overcrowding, then bang on about keeping 2m's apart? Not a chance this amount of commuters are key workers. The Mayor of London has said exactly the same thing - non essential workers need to stop using it. Surely enforcing this would have more impact on the spread of the virus, then banning me from taking exercise and walking my dog in isolation. Or at the very least, be extremely selective who actually are front-line key workers and issue them with some form of ID to travel.
Surely you get my point? I get yours of course it’s safer to use private transport, but it’s not always a choice.

There will of course be important key workers or NHS workers who don’t drive and only way there can get to work is by public transport, therefore closing public transport can never fully happen surely you can see that.

As much as I see his general point, I am amazed he can’t see that,
I do see that - however; I think its being abused and a result, puts the very front line workers at risk.

Last edited:
I get that, but how on earth can they hope to stop the spread if they continue to let this amount of overcrowding, then bang on about keeping 2m's apart? Not a chance this amount of commuters are key workers. The Mayor of London has said exactly the same thing - non essential workers need to stop using it. Surely enforcing this would have more impact on the spread of the virus, then banning me from taking exercise and walking my dog in isolation. Or at the very least, be extremely selective who actually are front-line key workers and issue them with some form of ID to travel.

I do see that - however; I think its being abused and a result, puts the very front line workers at risk.

Or yeah agree with nearly everything you say,but some form of transport for people who don’t drive but are important workers needs to be available you can’t close it altogether

Back