Exercise next to go

Being cynical I'd say that this is already planned to be brought in next week when the 3 weeks is up🤔 You can see the 'spin' last few days and with Daily Mail and Sun scouring the country for people out and about. Will this mean people wont be able to take dogs for a walk? or take your baby out in a pram ?as at the moment people are using exercise reason to be out with dogs. I hate dogs but the government doesnt want to upset the dog walkers.

Being cynical I'd say that this is already planned to be brought in next week when the 3 weeks is up🤔 You can see the 'spin' last few days and with Daily Mail and Sun scouring the country for people out and about. Will this mean people wont be able to take dogs for a walk? or take your baby out in a pram ?as at the moment people are using exercise reason to be out with dogs. I hate dogs but the government doesnt want to upset the dog walkers.

I agree, all the way along nothing has been a surprise, the public are softened up to an idea before if happens. Can see this happening next week. ‘Stay indoors unless you need food, medicine or have to work’.

Small minority.....same with most things.
Friends will fall out over this unfortunately......I've seen people on my strava feed heading out for 3hr bike rides ffs. Completely unacceptable under the circumstances.
Some people are obstinate, self-obsessed, selfish. This whole debacle has really opened my eyes to just how despicable/stupid/feckless some folk are. I'll be pretty gutted if I lose the right to go for my short daily walk because others have been taking the piss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, all the way along nothing has been a surprise, the public are softened up to an idea before if happens. Can see this happening next week. ‘Stay indoors unless you need food, medicine or have to work’.
Agree.. I said the same after pubs were shut on that Friday night that it would come in and couple of days later and it did. People blaming the idiots on beaches etc got government off hook. The thing is when they do bring in 'total lockdown'whatever that means it can only be for a limited time before 'fatigue' sets in. I wish people could just see everything is preset by government to happen at certain points.

We're only in week 2 aren't we? I thought the 3 weeks ended on Easter Monday?

They keep mentioning Brockwell Park as one of the reasons but I have seen pictures from yesterday and there didn't seem to be any flouting going on.

I really hope they don't take away our outside time 😢😢😢😢

Some people are obstinate, self-obsessed, selfish. This whole debacle has really opened my eyes to just how despicable/stupid/feckless some folk are. I'll be pretty gutted if I lose the right to go for my short daily walk because others have been taking the piss.
but some people don't think you should have even been having a short daily walk.

but some people don't think you should have even been having a short daily walk.
I've been following government rules. I walk a nigh deserted route once a day. I keep my distance, I touch nothing. I'm not one of those people plating frisbee on a beach, riding in cavalcades of bikes, having outdoor get togethers. If I'm instructed to not go out at all, I will comply. But it still won't detract from the fact that my freedoms have been further curtailed by disobedient, selfish, and/or dense strangers. If you want to put that all on the government then that's your prerogative.

Last edited by a moderator:
They keep mentioning Brockwell Park as one of the reasons but I have seen pictures from yesterday and there didn't seem to be any flouting going on.

I really hope they don't take away our outside time 😢😢😢😢
Did you not see the pictures from Brighton sea front - place was packed.
I've been following government rules. I walk a nigh deserted route once a day. I keep my distance, I touch nothing. I'm not one of those people plating frisbee on a beach, riding in cavalcades of bikes, having outdoor get togethers. If I'm instructed to not go out at all, I will comply. But it still won't detract from the fact that my freedoms have been further curtailed by disobedient, selfish, and/or dense strangers. If you want to put that all on the government then that's your prerogative.
100% this.
The government are trying to manage the pandemic and minimise deaths. Anyone who talks of civil liberties are completely missing the point.

Last edited:
Did you not see the pictures from Brighton sea front - place was packed.

100% this.
The government are trying to manage the pandemic and minimise deaths. Anyone who talks of civil liberties are completely missing the point.
People on about civil liberties will be the ones usually protesting about anything and everything and getting in peoples way when they are trying to get to work.

Back