Everest Ant Middleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to be jealous of success.
He worked alongside a lot of regiment lads and the fella isn't very well thought of apparently. The main thing my mate didn't like about him was where he took working oxygen gear off a Sherpa to replace his own and sent the lad back down the mountain. That's not the done thing.

When he passed that mountain guide coming down because of the weather he laughed and thought fuck it, lets carry on regardless.

This guide obviously thought that his climbers were at risk so abandoned their attempt that day but no, Ant thought nothing of it and risked his own life and others just to be dramatic.

Yeh, it turned out ok and they made it through but he comes across as knob.
His own guide didnt have a problem continuing....maybes that guide coming back down had that bloke that couldnt get up thr first bit in his party, and thought fuck that!

He worked alongside a lot of regiment lads and the fella isn't very well thought of apparently. The main thing my mate didn't like about him was where he took working oxygen gear off a Sherpa to replace his own and sent the lad back down the mountain. That's not the done thing.
I must have missed that part.

Interesting to understand more on why he's not well thought of, his stories etc impress me from the comfort of my armchair, but i do often think these people dramatise a lot of what goes on to make a career of it. He certainly seems an impressive bloke to me, but I only see him on TV.

I must have missed that part.

Interesting to understand more on why he's not well thought of, his stories etc impress me from the comfort of my armchair, but i do often think these people dramatise a lot of what goes on to make a career of it. He certainly seems an impressive bloke to me, but I only see him on TV.

Sounds like somebody has a crush

Nee point climbing Everest.
I know one lad who attempted this from Sunderland, a lad i used to go to away matches with and meet down the town in on the circuit back in the day, and ended up in a serious way. And the documentories Ive seen and the death rate is clearly a warning for any attempt.

Sounds like somebody has a crush
I prefer Foxy to be honest! ;)

He strikes me as the kind of person who would sell Forever Living products and post endless drivel on Facebook if he wasn't famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back