Everest Ant Middleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must have missed that part.

Interesting to understand more on why he's not well thought of, his stories etc impress me from the comfort of my armchair, but i do often think these people dramatise a lot of what goes on to make a career of it. He certainly seems an impressive bloke to me, but I only see him on TV.
He doesn't speak too highly of the paras in his book. That's probably why. Maybe they don't take criticism very well.

Didn't really have much of an issue with him til his shithead comments on brexit. Would happily allow the British public to suffer for a good few years to make sure we leave. Canny easy to say coming from a cock without money troubles.

Didn't really have much of an issue with him til his shithead comments on brexit. Would happily allow the British public to suffer for a good few years to make sure we leave. Canny easy to say coming from a cock without money troubles.
Short term pain for long term gain.

Same here. I like his mirror thing of saying what he isn't happy about himself and changing it.

Gonna give foxys book a go too

Got them both for my holiday that's coming up. Foxys is meant to be fantastic, better of the two. Going to get the other blokes too but it's expensive as fuck at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back