England v New Zealand, Headingley (23rd June) Match Thread

Aye, you did.

It will be interesting to see if the approach works on spicy wickets or overseas. I recall some pretty reckless cricket under Bayliss that initially made me relieved when we took a more conservative approach with Silverwood.
Of course they will be times it will not go well and it would be naive to suggest this new approach will not fall flat on its face at times because of course it will, as it is undoubtedly a risky approach so can definitely see and agree your point at times will happen.

But from a approach that won one in 17 tests to a approach that is not only thrilling watchable cricket but has beat the world champions 3 0 is a brilliant way to go.

With this approach imo going forward we will need to accept the rough with the smooth but it’s going to a better ride every step of the way for me!

Can only repeat cricket should be entertaining cricket should be look to win a game and only win you can’t settle for a draw, not the other way round.

Aldi cheese and onion for me but I do like those golden wonder crisps

got a box of spring onion golden wonders and salt and vinegar as well

the salt and vinegar burned my tongue
My wife gets them for me from somewhere in Thirsk, haven’t seen Golden Wonder in a shop in York for years, I’m sure someone on the SMB will educate me though 👍

Back