England v New Zealand, Headingley (23rd June) Match Thread

Well after 2 days in and out the hospital for suspected appendicitis , 5 mins after saying they'd keep me in for observation.

They came back like were operating on you next :lol::lol:
:eek: , hope they let you finish your pint first ;) appreciate what you have is the lesson there.

The Kiwi's luck has been appalling mind!

Injuries to De Grandhomme and Jamieson

Williamson missing this game with Covid.

Last edited:
Looks like covid is well set in for the kiwis, though they maybe ok

i feel that Wagner has a chance to come in for them

as for England , pope proved me wrong last match so he is safe for the summer now imo. It’s Crawley where the focus will be on this test. He has to score, the lad clearly has ability but I feel that Southee and Boult have his number and are in his head.

i have also just seen that Jamie Overton is joining the squad. Don’t know what that may mean but is there a chance leach drops out, roots the spinner and we go all out seam attack?

who knows, but I can’t wait

Looks like covid is well set in for the kiwis, though they maybe ok

i feel that Wagner has a chance to come in for them

as for England , pope proved me wrong last match so he is safe for the summer now imo. It’s Crawley where the focus will be on this test. He has to score, the lad clearly has ability but I feel that Southee and Boult have his number and are in his head.

i have also just seen that Jamie Overton is joining the squad. Don’t know what that may mean but is there a chance leach drops out, roots the spinner and we go all out seam attack?

who knows, but I can’t wait
Waggers should have played from the start imo. Gives them something different.

Back