England v New Zealand, Headingley (23rd June) Match Thread

Might make a business out of it yet pal. I'm thinking of packing my allotment up this year so cabbages, tatties, leeks if they're any good I might make you an offer you can't refuse ;)
:lol::lol: We are so lucky, the gardens massive and very productive

Bigger than a penalty box with an offshoot round the corner

Them trees could do with a trim as well. Blocking all the sun.
That something we had said last week when sky were here. We have a dish that works but they insisted putting one around the side.

It doesn’t block the sun though. Lovely right through to 7pm normally

Gutted th

Yes and no. Getting bowled out for under 60 in both innings say against Australia wouldnt be acceptable.
They still need to adjust when conditions necessitate it imo. That partnership between bairstow and overton rescued them in the 1st innings.
Yeah of course but rather take too much risk then too little.

Same squad + billings for Friday.
Not sure this really helps Crawley

It doesn't at all. He needs to be released to get his head in order and then get his game right, not so much get runs. He looks to be struggling to see how he's supposed to be playing the game. He's always been a bit of shot maker but until this innings this series, he's never really shown it. I get that he's got a big score (267) for England but his FC average is now less than 30. Should he even be opening for England is another question altogether.

Back