England v New Zealand, Headingley (23rd June) Match Thread

That 267 was in a covid test iirc, with no crowd?

he knows the spotlight is on him and he has crumbled

It's genuinely sad to see him crumble. Trescothick, Trott and Ali have had to step away with issues. Crawley needs a time out not just thrown straight back onto the County circuit even though I admit he does need to go back there to have any chance of getting back to international recognition

It's genuinely sad to see him crumble. Trescothick, Trott and Ali have had to step away with issues. Crawley needs a time out not just thrown straight back onto the County circuit even though I admit he does need to go back there to have any chance of getting back to international recognition
Exactly, that’s why I’m amazed. Nasser and doully mentioned it, we’ve all commented about, yet those that matter are just giving him another go

could destroy him. The Indians will know where to pitch it and I can see another edge to second slip

Exactly, that’s why I’m amazed. Nasser and doully mentioned it, we’ve all commented about, yet those that matter are just giving him another go

could destroy him. The Indians will know where to pitch it and I can see another edge to second slip

The Indians will have been watching this series and clapping their hands waiting to get at Crawley. Early wicket, boom.

Surely we can’t be criticizing Key in any way after that series.

Sorry wrong thread!!

His first mark against if he continues with Crawley imo. Doesn't look to be in the right frame for test cricket
Not me, but I feel people are criticising the continued presence of Crawley. We all want him to succeed, I feel, but the lad looks shot

This!

Home Bargains do a canny 6 pack. 2 each of the following: Beef n Onion,Cheese n Onion and Chip Shop Curry flavour 👍 Googled and there's 2 stores in York area . Clifton Moor and Foss Island Retail Park
Got some today at Heron in Thirsk, 6 pack Spring Onion n 20 pack variety 😊👍

Back