RAWA End of season Club/RAWA Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Please can they move the Away fans back downstairs?

2) Will they look into reintroducing a 'Wear on Our Way' style travel pass? The last one was £20 a season - even if they doubled that to reduce the expense exposure to SAFC I'd get one

3) Why do we never have a Marco/ Rowell navy shirt and white shorts away kit?

Number 2 is a good query; mind it looks certain something akin to it is coming back, judging by the quotes on SAFC.com about the link with stagecoach (just in case you missed them, Davison said "Together, we are already working on a range of initiatives to improve supporters’ matchday travel experience" and the stagecoach bloke said "We are really looking forward to entering this exciting partnership, and intend to demonstrate our support for the community by exploring opportunities for potential matchday bus ticket discounts", so hopefully they can give an update on that)

When will preseason be finalised? I had to go shopping on Saturday and could have sworn she mentioned decorating.

:lol:

—————

Do they fancy putting up huge screens In the concourses instead of those shitty little tv’s?

If so I can get them a superb deal on HD projectors that are way more energy efficient than LED’s.

Just saying ;)

Last edited:
1) only sell booze once the 1st half whistle is blown + why does it take forever to get a cheap pint of gas??

2) what does Paul Reid do, and what experience does he bring to improving the academy?

3) any plans to make the fan zone a permanent structure than those awful looking containers.

4) what happened to the plans on the club modelling itself on Dortmund? We do not play attacking football, prefer experience over youth and lack any athleticism or pace throughout the squad.

5) you can hardly hear the PA system.

Totally disagree with the posters wanting to move the away fans downstairs ..might aswel wave the white flag and just roll the club over.

Proper fans, the ones who make noise , don't want the away fans downstairs.

The ground is ours in case people have forgot. Please dont ask the club to move them downstairs on behalf of all fans. It would be a shambles of a decision that we would regret the instant we got back to the premier league

Totally disagree with the posters wanting to move the away fans downstairs ..might aswel wave the white flag and just roll the club over.

The ground is ours in case people have forgot. Please dont ask the club to move them downstairs on behalf of all fans. It would be a shambles of a decision that we would regret the instant we got back to the premier league

Agreed, however i think those who have suggested that something be done about the problems for those in the north stand should be looked at, certainly when it comes to flares been thrown from above.

If we do get back in the premier league that fans have to be in the lower bowl. New premier league rules that come into force this season (I think).

1) only sell booze once the 1st half whistle is blown + why does it take forever to get a cheap pint of gas??

2) what does Paul Reid do, and what experience does he bring to improving the academy?

3) any plans to make the fan zone a permanent structure than those awful looking containers.

4) what happened to the plans on the club modelling itself on Dortmund? We do not play attacking football, prefer experience over youth and lack any athleticism or pace throughout the squad.

5) you can hardly hear the PA system.

£4.50 a cheap pint :eek:

In the podcast I’m sure Donald mentioned something about one of the options for raising funds being “leveraging” the stadium. What did he mean by that and why was it being considered?
It means sell all or part of the stadium to raise short term funds and we then pay rent. Donald said in the podcast he is almost certain we won't do it.

Cheaper pints in ground

And clarification on changes to recruitment team or plans for expansion and looking at alternative methods etc

Although I guess most of this is going to be irrelevant as he is essentially selling the club

If we do get back in the premier league that fans have to be in the lower bowl. New premier league rules that come into force this season (I think).
We had an exemption last time we were in prem

My suggestions:
1) Set up a smoking area outside for half time. Other clubs do it and surely can't cost that much in grand scheme of things

2) When we get to wembley again have a singing section identified

3) UK membership needs re-looking at. Really wasn't good value at all. Should be one free ticket or something, or £10 off three matches not one. Doesn't effect me as I have a season card but clear as day wasn't a good deal and they didn't sell many so obviously many agree

Last edited:

Not necessarily. They mags aren't moving the away fans , so clearly there are ways around it. I'll never understand why Sunderland supporters actively want to give away teams an advantage at our own ground. Its bizarre behaviour. Its mental that people would want to sit and listen to away fans taking the piss out of us to our faces rather than tuck them away and actually make some noise ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back