RAWA End of season Club/RAWA Meeting

People need to back off a little here like. I remember it wasn't that long ago when RAWA were formed people were saying they were just another group that would pander to the club and accept lip service. They've asked the questions that people wanted asking. Let's see what comes out in the wash.
Nah, it only needed the pack to say something like - 'We are working at streamlining and improving the communication processes' - not put downs to fans who wanted info about their clubs.

Personally, I’ve loved watching games with no-commentary on them. Much better being able to hear the crowd more.
I wish Sky/etc... would give the option to mute theirs.

Sky did used to offer that, many moons ago it was a thing via the red button. I'm a bit torn on it, used to love just having the crowd noise but, especially with the resolution not exactly being HD, I quite like the commentary on ifollow

Sky did used to offer that, many moons ago it was a thing via the red button. I'm a bit torn on it, used to love just having the crowd noise but, especially with the resolution not exactly being HD, I quite like the commentary on ifollow

Aye, I remember watching games with no commentary on. I loved it. I also used to watch some games from the ‘end’ camera when Sky gave you that option.
I’m canny odd really.

Back