RAWA End of season Club/RAWA Meeting

Ghandi Floss

Striker
Fan reps are meeting on Wednesday to put together a list of issues/queries/etc... that anyone may have to put to the club in a structured meeting (planned for the second week in June)
Thought I’d open it up on here for any of our fans with anything regarding match day experience, merchandise, club finance, scouting/transfers, etc...? Obviously questions on individuals are probably pointless, as they’re never gonna be answered on record.

Either pop them on here, or PM if you’d rather.

Fan reps are meeting on Wednesday to put together a list of issues/queries/etc... that anyone may have to put to the club in a structured meeting (planned for the second week in June)
Thought I’d open it up on here for any of our fans with anything regarding match day experience, merchandise, club finance, scouting/transfers, etc...? Obviously questions on individuals are probably pointless, as they’re never gonna be answered on record.

Either pop them on here, or PM if you’d rather.
Can we have a finalised list from you that will be put forward?

What are the plans for next season, are other parts of the ground going to be named and supporters given the votes on the names

Will the board also confirm if supporters are going to get a vote on next seasons kits.

Why the sudden change in strategy with regard to being open and honest about stuff? Can they not see that that is counterproductive.

Are the club going to open up to official media outlets given the clear conflict of interest which has arisen from their link up with RR?

What sort of notice will we be getting about any future "twitter holidays"?

Can we get commentary from bbc Newcastle merged onto the streaming of all the games? Also a scoreboard and time at the top of the screen. Will the streaming cost be the same as last season?
Something similar is often asked on these types of threads and is usually ignored. Replays would be great too.

There needs to be a number of questions about the away fans after recent events.

What are then club planning for next season to safeguard those who sit in the lower north stand.

Will we restrict the number of tickets given to Coventry and Portsmouth and anyone else who acted like arseholes last season.

Seeing as the club pay for policing what do the police plan on doing different next year to protect their customers (because that’s what we are when we pay for something).

Have we received any form of apology from the police after their incompetence during the Coventry game?

Will next season be the last the away fans are in the upper north stand. This will improve safety as well as improve the atmosphere.

I’ll find out mate.

Tony Coton Eye Joe.
Thanks - not having a go at you but I'm not really happy with the 'cherry picking' that goes on. However, it may be that once SD and CM get the bit between their teeth, they are difficult to stop - they often keep repeating what has already been said though. I think the interviewers need to direct ('control') the interviews more so that more questions can be raised - the fan's questions seem to be left for the last 5 minutes every time.

Back