RAWA End of season Club/RAWA Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggly things!

The ladies toilets opposite turnstile 53/54 have several maintenance issues. Broken locks on cubicles, hand dryer broken etc. I have reported it several times using "contact us" on the website and I get a message back saying it will be sent to maintenance, but nothing is ever fixed.

No clothing, replica shirts, or anything targeted at women/girls in the club shop. It's poor considering the high percentage of females who attend. Loved the kitbag t-shirts. My daughter and me had several of those.

Male stuff is naff! Again used to buy for my boys when kitbag had the store but haven't bought any casual clothing for them since the shop went back in-house.

please please please can we have a strip the season after next that is just red and white stripes, front and back, no f***ing around, just traditional good old fashioned red and white stripes. if they are struggling to work out what that looks like, tell them to google 'safc strips' and take note of any stip we had prior to 17/18 season.

if needs be have a fan vote on 3 designs or whatever. do what the fuck they like with away kit. the home strips last season, next season, and kind of this season, are a total disgrace to this club. the current one looks like 2 different strips. RED AND f***ing WHITE BASTARD STRIPES

I have another quick question, having noticed the content in recent days that the national team have put out on social media, have the club considered streaming training live on the clubs YouTube channel once a week ?

Three from me @Ghandi Floss

1) After the problems with Coventry, are the club going to stop allowing away fans to pay on the gate? Also, could they confirm Coventry’s allocation will be slashed to around 500?

2) What plans does the club have for the concourses? It’s still a pain to get a pint at half time, so improvements are needed

3) Please can the club start accepting American Express

Have we an agreement that Mark Atkinson won't be allowed to take Sunderland younster's to newcastle.

Didn’t realise that. Have occasionally spoken to a taxi driver up at the airport who’s lad was in the academy and, despite him being a mag, he had nowt but praise for the academy and Mark Atkinson. Haven’t been in his taxi for a while like so no idea what it’s like now.

Do the club have any plans regarding relocating the away fans due to the amount of unnecessary amounts of hassle away fans have caused this season, e.g. throwing pyrotechnics onto our own fans. I remember Stewart saying it wouldn't happen again but I'd be interested to know how they actually plan on tackling this for next season. If they're not relocating the fans, what's their plan to deal with this because the police and stewards clearly haven't done their jobs yet again.

In addition to the above have they actually considered moving the away fans for a better atmosphere? Miles better when they're in the lower bowl.

Might not be worth asking the club this but can we just bin the Checkatrade Trophy off this time around, adds far too many games to our schedule and we go up against U23 teams, for crying out loud. No competitive edge to it unless you're in the semis / final, even then you could debate whether or not it's worth it in the end.

Last edited:
Do the club have any plans regarding relocating the away fans due to the amount of unnecessary amounts of hassle away fans have caused this season, e.g. throwing pyrotechnics onto our own fans. I remember Stewart saying it wouldn't happen again but I'd be interested to know how they actually plan on tackling this for next season. If they're not relocating the fans, what's their plan to deal with this because the police and stewards clearly haven't done their jobs yet again.

In addition to the above have they actually considered moving the away fans for a better atmosphere? Miles better when they're in the lower bowl.

Might not be worth asking the club this but can we just bin the Checkatrade Trophy off this time around, adds far too many games to our schedule and we go up against U23 teams, for crying out loud. No competitive edge to it unless you're in the semis / final, even then you could debate whether or not it's worth it in the end.

We played 60 games last season, Charlton played 53. 2 of those extra were due to the Walsall replay and the Accrington replay. Only 3 of our outfield players played more than 40 games. It simply isn’t the big deal people want to make it out to be.

Of course the EFL would love us not to be involved, and I’m sure they will readily let us bin it :rolleyes:

1) Please can they move the Away fans back downstairs?

2) Will they look into reintroducing a 'Wear on Our Way' style travel pass? The last one was £20 a season - even if they doubled that to reduce the expense exposure to SAFC I'd get one

3) Why do we never have a Marco/ Rowell navy shirt and white shorts away kit?

In the podcast I’m sure Donald mentioned something about one of the options for raising funds being “leveraging” the stadium. What did he mean by that and why was it being considered?

Three from me @Ghandi Floss

1) After the problems with Coventry, are the club going to stop allowing away fans to pay on the gate? Also, could they confirm Coventry’s allocation will be slashed to around 500?

2) What plans does the club have for the concourses? It’s still a pain to get a pint at half time, so improvements are needed

3) Please can the club start accepting American Express

Aye, another shout for beer related questions! Still takes f***ing ages to get served so if I want to get a pint and have vaguely enough time to neck it before the second half starts I need to come down on about 40 minutes.

Barnsley had a nice machine that poured about ten pints at once, can we not get some of those rather than the staff pulling individual pints?

Can they also have more poured prior to half time? Wembley had a beer only aisle, any chance of one of those? Takes ages when people want other stuff. Can we get contactless so that we can pay that way, again maybe a contactless only beer queue would be canny, should be pretty quick. Absolutely failing that there used to be a bloke with a mobile beer dispenser thing in the north stand which again reduced queues but he seems to have gone, can we get some of them back?

And aye, you know, questions about the football and that as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back