Elite Dangerous

More valuable than Maia @Slippery Jim ?

Haven't got a conda yet but thought I'd share seen as you told me about the Palin missions.
I've heard its quite profitable but never done it myself.

Fighting a Civil War for the Secret Billionaires own player faction "Omerta Brotherhood" in LTT 47 atm. :)

Talking of Orrere, I forgot to thank you for Edison. I have an odd setup with an old Plasma telly and Edison worked straight out of the box. Fantastic program which makes finding things on planets a breeze.
Koli Discii C 6 A
28.5777, 7.2193
Crashed Anaconda - gives same as Orrere but flat terrain. Beware - site is 90.7kLs from your drop-in point!

Last edited:
Got back in this recently and determined to get a combat-able Anaconda on the go. Just did up my thrusters and getting a top speed of 349 m/s now. Fitted it with a large Pulse laser, and 2 medium pulse lasers, along with a huge multi cannon (which isn't doing much) any suggestions for huge hardpoint? Heat is taking a massive hit.

Got back in this recently and determined to get a combat-able Anaconda on the go. Just did up my thrusters and getting a top speed of 349 m/s now. Fitted it with a large Pulse laser, and 2 medium pulse lasers, along with a huge multi cannon (which isn't doing much) any suggestions for huge hardpoint? Heat is taking a massive hit.
Depends on what you can afford. If money is no option then this is a decent build BUT pay close attention to the engineering upgrades that I've included to make sure overheating isn't a problem. This particular build will allow you to fire all weapons continuously until you run out of ammo.

Coriolis EDCD Edition

You've made more credits in a week than I have to my name after a whole year. :cry:
:lol:
Bare in mind that we in the SBC have stopped chasing the dosh over the last week and turned our attention to getting our military wing, the Omerta Brotherhood, into a position where tonight we are expected to take control of our very own star system, LTT 47. So we haven't even been trying to make money! :D

INARA - Elite:Dangerous companion

This is what we've been doing recently:

We found a system giving out missions for up to 50M credits to simply deliver around 180t of commodities.

4 people form a wing and each takes a Cutter/T9 and fills up their holds with missions. This means each wing-man is carrying a total payout of around 200M credits.

Each wing-man flies off and delivers their cargo and then everyone meets up back at the original station.

Each wing-man then shares each of their completed missions with the other members of the wing. Each shared wing missions give the stated 50M for EACH wing-man.

Total possible payout for each wing-man was around 800M - for around 1-2 hours work and most of that was board hopping to get the missions.

We kept it quiet until some knob boasted on the Frontier forum that he had found this gold mine too and FDev nerfed it within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Bare in mind that we in the SBC have stopped chasing the dosh over the last week and turned our attention to getting our military wing, the Omerta Brotherhood, into a position where tonight we are expected to take control of our very own star system, LTT 47. So we haven't even been trying to make money! :D

INARA - Elite:Dangerous companion

This is what we've been doing recently:

We found a system giving out missions for up to 50M credits to simply deliver around 180t of commodities.

4 people form a wing and each takes a Cutter/T9 and fills up their holds with missions. This means each wing-man is carrying a total payout of around 200M credits.

Each wing-man flies off and delivers their cargo and then everyone meets up back at the original station.

Each wing-man then shares each of their completed missions with the other members of the wing. Each shared wing missions give the stated 50M for EACH wing-man.

Total possible payout for each wing-man was around 800M - for around 1-2 hours work and most of that was board hopping to get the missions.

We kept it quiet until some knob boasted on the Frontier forum that he had found this gold mine too and FDev nerfed it within 24 hours.
Sounds like a glitch/exploit tbf.
So if you take over the system will your faction appear in game giving out missions and stuff?

Sounds like a glitch/exploit tbf.
So if you take over the system will your faction appear in game giving out missions and stuff?
'Our' faction, the Omerta Brotherhood, is already there and handing out missions. Thats how we manipulate the BGS. It was created and named by us on 7/8/18 and we chose which system we would begin in. At the moment you can't 'pledge' to the faction (so that it appears in your on-screen description when other ships target you) but various groups are putting pressure on Frontier to include this in the game so we just conduct our activities to guide our faction to where we want them to be.

When you've got every ship and more money than you know what to do with it opens up an entirely new dimension to the gameplay.

Made about 300m in 3 nights exploiting Robigo. Got my power plant and power distributor maxed on the Annie (not engineered though). Few more nights of this and back to trading and piracy. Most boring grind ever.

Depends on what you can afford. If money is no option then this is a decent build BUT pay close attention to the engineering upgrades that I've included to make sure overheating isn't a problem. This particular build will allow you to fire all weapons continuously until you run out of ammo.

Coriolis EDCD Edition
Why turreted weapons and not gimballed?

And best fire groups?

Last edited:
Made about 300m in 3 nights exploiting Robigo. Got my power plant and power distributor maxed on the Annie (not engineered though). Few more nights of this and back to trading and piracy. Most boring grind ever.

And best fire groups?
Simple reason is that you can switch turrets to forward fire in Functions on the right hand panel. This means that if an opponent is continually dropping chaff and causing your turrets to off-lock you can switch to forward fire and they act like fixed weapons. Gimbals can't be switched so if you lose lock there's fuck all you can do about it.

Plus, turrets can fire backwards and hit those annoying little pricks like Vipers and Vultures which hang on your arse.

Best fire groups are all turrets on trigger 1 and the gimballed M/C on trigger 2.

Simple reason is that you can switch turrets to forward fire in Functions on the right hand panel. This means that if an opponent is continually dropping chaff and causing your turrets to off-lock you can switch to forward fire and they act like fixed weapons. Gimbals can't be switched so if you lose lock there's fuck all you can do about it.

Plus, turrets can fire backwards and hit those annoying little pricks like Vipers and Vultures which hang on your arse.

Best fire groups are all turrets on trigger 1 and the gimballed M/C on trigger 2.
Never knew that.

And best fire groups?
So it's still viable. Reckon it's worth doing it with a dolphin or do you really need an anna?

Back