Elite Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you :cool:
I'm at 22% Ranger. Does it go Ranger then Elite?
'Fraid not. You've got the pioneer rank after ranger :lol:

I'm at 18% Pioneer. You have to sell this much explorer data for the ranks

AIMLESS: 0
MOSTLY AIMLESS: 10,000
SCOUT: 85,000
SURVEYOR: 300,000
TRAILBLAZER: 1,050,000
PATHFINDER: 2,500,000
RANGER: 9,000,000 ~ 11,500,000
PIONEER: 30,000,000
ELITE: 100,000,000

'Fraid not. You've got the pioneer rank after ranger :lol:

I'm at 18% Pioneer. You have to sell this much explorer data for the ranks

AIMLESS: 0
MOSTLY AIMLESS: 10,000
SCOUT: 85,000
SURVEYOR: 300,000
TRAILBLAZER: 1,050,000
PATHFINDER: 2,500,000
RANGER: 9,000,000 ~ 11,500,000
PIONEER: 30,000,000
ELITE: 100,000,000
I thought you meant you were 18% towards pioneer :oops:
I'm always worried about going to far the crashing into a sun while scooping :neutral:

I'm always worried about going to far the crashing into a sun while scooping :neutral:
Have you got the little centre dot on your flight display, its buried in the settings. Turn it on if you haven't. Keep that outside the orbital flight line around the sun, and you won't crash into it - you only need keep your eye on the heat levels...

Logon or register to see this image

So I finally made it to miller port, nice palm trees btw, and there's only two planet scan jobs available. :confused:

Still I had 500000 worth of data to sell when I got there.

Yeah I've done that a couple of times. Managed to escape it though it's not instant death.

So I finally made it to miller port, nice palm trees btw, and there's only two planet scan jobs available. :confused:

Still I had 500000 worth of data to sell when I got there.

Yeah I've done that a couple of times. Managed to escape it though it's not instant death.

You need to get to ranger in explorer to really get a load of high paying missions.

Board hop (a little frowned upon) between open and solo. I find only taking the two highest missions then switching can yield the decent missions. It doesn't always work though. Just keep at it.

What is your standing in Quince?

You need to get to ranger in explorer to really get a load of high paying missions.

Board hop (a little frowned upon) between open and solo. I find only taking the two highest missions then switching can yield the decent missions. It doesn't always work though. Just keep at it.

What is your standing in Quince?
I've just made scout so a long way to go yet by the look of it, the station turned green after I sold my data so I'm guessing cordial or friendly.

Never been on open yet, do you get more xp or cash for jobs?

I've just made scout so a long way to go yet by the look of it, the station turned green after I sold my data so I'm guessing cordial or friendly.

Never been on open yet, do you get more xp or cash for jobs?

You may well be allied then. No difference to missions xp. However you may get shot by a player (unlikely). When on open the mission scan jobs sometimes get completed by other players and you can then skip the scan bit and cash in.

Aye. Had one mission over 3.5m

I've sold the T9 to get rid of the distraction of trading once the quince well runs dry again. Final push to get Elite explorer.

And here's the 27m run. Starts with me doing a "Brave Sir Robin" from the Skimmers at the base :lol:

I've almost completed that R2R, and I'm at 35% Ranger. Did you just head off into the big black to get your rank up?

First one done, only got 300k went back got scan missions for around 2m this time.
the more you do, the higher your rep goes, the better chance of missions.

It's worthwhile donating money to the factions to get your rep up too. I paid 2-3Million to one of the factions, then made it all back in two missions - then was high enough repped to take on more.

the more you do, the higher your rep goes, the better chance of missions.

It's worthwhile donating money to the factions to get your rep up too. I paid 2-3Million to one of the factions, then made it all back in two missions - then was high enough repped to take on more.
Are taking the data back to Quince to sell?
I'm full on th all but one so I'm thinking of heading off to Lave or Leesti to top my rep up.

No, the "donate to the cause" on the missions boards in Quince. Ups your rep.
It's on fire tonight for me. Just done 4 runs. 102m :cool:

It must be about to dry out
Donate data to the cause? I'm confuddled.
I thought donate missions were just money and goods.
I've done about a quarter of Road to Riches so have all the data to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back