Elite Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing shite this like, had a mission to get some meat. So I got the meat spent all my credit buying it. Some twat tried to rob me but I managed to fight him off. Went to deliver the meat and when I enter the docking bay the cuñts shot me to shit. No meat, no credits and back where I was last night, lost in space. :evil:

f***ing shite this like, had a mission to get some meat. So I got the meat spent all my credit buying it. Some twat tried to rob me but I managed to fight him off. Went to deliver the meat and when I enter the docking bay the cuñts shot me to shit. No meat, no credits and back where I was last night, lost in space. :evil:
Seriously mate, do the the RES farming till you have a couple of million behind you. Then you can afford losses like you've described

I've just bought an Anaconda (15% discount in Diaguandri.)
I'm looking forward to pimping it up, but I kind of feel like I've completed the game now :neutral:

Whey, I bought Elite Dangerous yesterday and It's even more difficult to dock than it was 35 years ago. I've blown up twice for tresspassing and once for accidentally firing in the space station while trying to land. I've almost rang out of fuel once before being deatroyed in the afformentioned space station...

Still I can't wait to get back on and try again. :0)

85 minutes, haway man.
I'll see if I can find time to watch it.
It will save you a load more than 85 minutes in the game ;)

Whey, I bought Elite Dangerous yesterday and It's even more difficult to dock than it was 35 years ago. I've blown up twice for tresspassing and once for accidentally firing in the space station while trying to land. I've almost rang out of fuel once before being deatroyed in the afformentioned space station...

Still I can't wait to get back on and try again. :0)

old elite was an absolute nightmare to dock. Once you get the hang of this one, it's a walk in the park by comparison :D

Last edited:
Now THAT was a dirty trick!!!!!

I was doing the combat CG in a Hi-RES when I saw the cops firing at a ship. I instinctively opened up on him and then immediately realised I'd just shot at someone before scanning to get his wanted status. So I get a fine and do my usual of legging it out of the system for a few minutes until the fine times out. While I was still boosting out of the gravity well the bloody cops killed the target and I get a full 7 day Wanted bounty on my head!!! Bastards! :evil:
Quick question : If I were to go back in a suicidewinder and get myself killed would I lose all CG progression? At the moment I'm in the top 10% with a potential reward of at least 18M credits. Would I lose all that?

Quick answer : IT WORKED!!!! :D:cool:

Last edited:
The funniest one I saw was when I was stuck in the entrance and someone was obviously trying a smuggling run and was hurtling towards the entrance on full throttle. He must have seen me at the last minute and tried to avoid me and ended up smacking into the station like he was head-butting it. :lol:
Getting the hang of it quite quickly, went to Brani 13 farmed on bountys got some dosh and spunked it on a ship... rinse and repeat now til I get 173mil. Gonna get me one of them Anacondas

I was doing the combat CG in a Hi-RES when I saw the cops firing at a ship. I instinctively opened up on him and then immediately realised I'd just shot at someone before scanning to get his wanted status. So I get a fine and do my usual of legging it out of the system for a few minutes until the fine times out. While I was still boosting out of the gravity well the bloody cops killed the target and I get a full 7 day Wanted bounty on my head!!! Bastards! :evil:

When I say getting the hang of quite quickly I mean I did this about five times before I actually got to cash in my contract :lol:

Soooo frustrating this bit strangely addictive. Restarted last night, Brani is out of range so tried to get some little jobs everything that I can do is out of range so went to a conflict zone no one would fight me so went back to station and was fined 400 credit for docking I'm the wrong bay.

Soooo frustrating this bit strangely addictive. Restarted last night, Brani is out of range so tried to get some little jobs everything that I can do is out of range so went to a conflict zone no one would fight me so went back to station and was fined 400 credit for docking I'm the wrong bay.
Use David Hess on YouTube.
Basically go to a conflict zone, and when the police start shooting someone with "Wanted" under their name then zap them to receive a bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back