El Camino released this Friday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful looking but bang average by Vince Gilligan's high standards. My enjoyment dipped during most flashbacks. There was one in particular that involved character choices that aggravated me, if that was the intention, fair enough but I found it contrived.

Some of the 'new' stuff was fairly strong and it's nice to see Jesse Pinkman get some closure but it simply wasn't needed. I'd give it a 5.5/10

Sad to see the news about Robert Forster. He was excellent in this.

You know that prostitute Jesse used to hang around with.. I'd have liked to have seen a lot more of her ;)

I would never have guessed Pinkman had a second gun.

Beautiful looking but bang average by Vince Gilligan's high standards. My enjoyment dipped during most flashbacks. There was one in particular that involved character choices that aggravated me, if that was the intention, fair enough but I found it contrived.

Some of the 'new' stuff was fairly strong and it's nice to see Jesse Pinkman get some closure but it simply wasn't needed. I'd give it a 5.5/10

Sad to see the news about Robert Forster. He was excellent in this.

Just watched it, this just about sums up my thoughts on it

I love BB, watched it in full twice, enjoyed it even more second time round. Film was alreet, nowt special. Is an all time classic, great, great tv, anybody who says otherwise is a girl or a mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back