El Camino released this Friday....

Pleased Jessie gets to start over after everything that had happened .wrapped Jessie's story up canny for me but as others have said like one of the less Interesting episodes.but what where people exspecting?

I enjoyed it. Not quite up there with some of the classic episodes and it's moot whether we really needed this follow up. But for those of us waiting for the next series of Better Call Saul it filled an agreeable enough gap.
This pretty much mirrors my views. Enjoyable enough and inoffensive, almost a bonus episode you would find on a DVD box set. Didn't expect a great deal from it but still enjoyed it for what it was.
The 'Western' scene was fun but ridiculous and obvious.

Jesse killed Gale the biatch, don't go feeling sorry for him too much.

Thought it was brilliant. Gilligan's a genius, excellent production value and a nice way to wrap up a fantastic story.

I thought it was alright. They really couldn't have made another bb story or anything as there was no way to put flashback or future story scenes in. Decent effort 7/10

More of a long episode/epilogue for me. I think as a fan of BB itā€™s a good watch. Clears up what happens to Jesse from the end of BB.

Loved the ā€œpoliceā€ scene in Toddā€™s apartment.
Jesse killed Gale the biatch, don't go feeling sorry for him too much.
Gale was a meth cook, not a charity worker.

Last edited:

Back