El Camino released this Friday....

Can't bloody wait... I'm so built up/excited about it, I bet it's shite! :lol:
I have high hopes for it, I really don't think Gilligan would've brought it back if he didnt have somplace good to go with it.

Gonna need to watch the last episode again beforehand, can't really remember what happened

I have high hopes for it, I really don't think Gilligan would've brought it back if he didnt have somplace good to go with it.

Gonna need to watch the last episode again beforehand, can't really remember what happened

:eek: The most memorable episode of anything, ever

:eek: The most memorable episode of anything, ever
I mean I remember vaguely what happened but ye know..... :lol:

I'm brutal for remembering films/tv films/books can always remember if I've seen/read them and a vague plot outline but thats about it

Available to watch now. No spoilers until after 10pm please ;)

The finale was so perfect I dont want it tarnished but Aaron Paul says that Gilligan has smashed it. Oh and Badger and Skinny P are in it so thats very good.

Currently just starting season 3 of BB again - wanted to watch the series’ before the film.

Have a feeling the film will be a bit of a damp squib. Barring Walt’s cameo, I can see quite a lot of disappointment afoot

Currently just starting season 3 of BB again - wanted to watch the series’ before the film.

Have a feeling the film will be a bit of a damp squib. Barring Walt’s cameo, I can see quite a lot of disappointment afoot

Expecting it to be a bit like that yeah.
Just watched the whole lot in the last month. Forgot how brilliant that finale was.. the last 6 or so episodes too.

It was certainly up there.

this

Isn’t even close to other episodes of BB, never mind other TV shows.

The episode around the pool where they poison the cartel lads Is better for one
Expecting it to be a bit like that yeah.
Just watched the whole lot in the last month. Forgot how brilliant that finale was.. the last 6 or so episodes too.

It was certainly up there.

I always worry about films that are released straight to streaming sites. Surely if it was that good you’d release it at the cinema and make hundreds of millions

Last edited:
this

I always worry about films that are released straight to streaming sites. Surely if it was that good you’d release it at the cinema and make hundreds of millions
If someone says they think Breaking Bad is the best thing they’ve ever seen, I know they’re not for me.

this

Depends how much Netflix paid the production company for exclusive rights

this

You joking? That was a tense episode but nowhere near Ozymandias or El Finale

Back