El Camino released this Friday....

It reminded me of an alternate ending that comes with a DVD box set, Like what Prison Break ended up with... loved BB & BCS and although the nostalgia was there, it’s was sub par compared to the series & wasn’t really needed.
Enjoyed Badger & Pete, Todd’s flat, thought the Wild West bit was ridiculous.
Aaron Paul has been in some shite after he finished BB so was nice for him to play a decent character which actually involved a bit of acting.

I've been holding off watching it as most of the reviews have been negative. However I thought it was no different to one of the normal episodes tbh. I agree there seemed to be a lot of filling in time but again that happened in the main show. Personally I think people are dissappointed because they expected far more than just another average episode of the show...

I've been holding off watching it as most of the reviews have been negative. However I thought it was no different to one of the normal episodes tbh. I agree there seemed to be a lot of filling in time but again that happened in the main show. Personally I think people are dissappointed because they expected far more than just another average episode of the show...
In all honesty the show as a whole was fairly average. Never understood the hype.

Enjoyed breaking bad but this film is absolute rubbish. Do yourself a favour and do anyyhing else apart from watching it.

Ridiculous calling it rubbish like. It obviously wasnt. It had many flaws but was very enjoyable, especially for those who loved BB.

The main gripe I had was Todd and
Walts
appearance but then I had watched BB again right beforehand.

Thought it was ok, nowhere near as good as the series and while it was "interesting" because of the series it was nothing more. Everything good about the show was missing.

Back