Egg chasers of the SMB

Rob Burrow diagnosed with MND

I know it’s not but it feels like every week there’s someone in Rugby being diagnosed. You’ve got to wonder how connected it is to the amount of concussions suffered in their careers too.

I know it’s not but it feels like every week there’s someone in Rugby being diagnosed. You’ve got to wonder how connected it is to the amount of concussions suffered in their careers too.

It is a worry. Both codes have become so attritional, although there was probably a peak in Union a few years ago and it's changing a bit now. But everyone justs gets bigger and quicker.

Jesus. Poor fucker
One of my favourite players for the rhinos.
That try he scored in the grand final against St. Helens is one of the best solo tries scored in a final

Cans for days if they go down :lol:
Salarycens will get past them soon, it's all on us and Wasps staying ahead of them now. Worryingly they did show a bit of promise today at times.
Well this is enjoyable today. I was expecting a scrappy tight game, but even Bath surely can't lose it from here. Wasps and the Tiggers getting cut adrift at the bottom :lol:

Last edited:
Good performance by Sale tonight, smashed Quins at home. A few scuffles to keep things interesting too.

Bath's back row tomorrow is Louw, Underhill and Faletau. Some prospect that up against a Gloucester side almost missing an entire XV to injury. Just annoying that this will be the first Kingsholm derby I've missed for 7 meetings. I dare not hope we make it 8 wins in 9 visits.

Back