Egg chasers of the SMB

Busy European weekend there. My beloved Chiefs into the knockouts and can secure a home quarter final with a win in their last match. Northampton, Gloucester and Salarycens still have a shot at making it through, going to be a tight last round though.

Been some great games this weekend. Glasgow-Chiefs yesterday was a cracker.

The last weekend of the pool stages is always fun as the qualifiers start to take shape. I'd be very happy to see Salarycens knocked out, preferably controversially.

Sexton and Hogg names captains of Ireland and Scotland respectively.

Can see the reasoning behind Hogg as he’s the only decent player they have but sexton is finished.

Farrell had an opportunity to get rid of a pretty big ego in the sqaud. Billy burns has been tearing up the pro 14 for ulster.

Sexton and Hogg names captains of Ireland and Scotland respectively.

Can see the reasoning behind Hogg as he’s the only decent player they have but sexton is finished.

Farrell had an opportunity to get rid of a pretty big ego in the sqaud. Billy burns has been tearing up the pro 14 for ulster.

It's a bjg call to make first hit out. If he dropped Sexton and Ireland didn't win there'd be all the old lags questioning him saying he should have dropped him. Better to let Sexton start and not be up to it any more, then he can say he gave him a chance

There's a big rumour going around Twitter that because Salarycens haven't managed to bring their wage bill under the cap, they're facing automatic relegation at the end of the season regardless of their points total.

Big let off for Leicester if so :evil:

There's a big rumour going around Twitter that because Salarycens haven't managed to bring their wage bill under the cap, they're facing automatic relegation at the end of the season regardless of their points total.

Big let off for Leicester if so :evil:
I'll be spending the whole day giving it the big 'un when I go down to Twickenham for the final if that's the case :lol:

f***ing hate Leicester, would love to see them go down.

Feel a bit sorry for sarries personally. Their academy has practically provided the England team with players for years.

Talking of giving it the big 'un, I've just remembered who Bath's last game of the season is against. Might have to go now, see the ground while it's still a Premiership one :lol:
Imagine the look on Farrell's face when he rocks up at Ampthill :lol:

As a Falcons ST holder I can confirm that the Championship is absolute dross.

So the options are give up the trophies you’ve won or get relegated.

honestly if this was Leicester or wasps i can bet that the other clubs wouldn’t be pushing for this.

most of this seems to be pure jealousy. They thought that sarries wouldn’t get out of the relegation scrap. Now wasps and tigers are fighting relegation they are shitting themselves

So the options are give up the trophies you’ve won or get relegated.

honestly if this was Leicester or wasps i can bet that the other clubs wouldn’t be pushing for this.

most of this seems to be pure jealousy. They thought that sarries wouldn’t get out of the relegation scrap. Now wasps and tigers are fighting relegation they are shitting themselves

bang on...many a school of thought that though they're the biggest culprits, they aren't the only ones breaching the cap.
Some of the stuff coming from Exeter and lately Wasps/Leicester is cringeworthy.
Stephen Jones has made a sound point that the number of England players they provide can, in part hinder them meet the salary cap

Back