Egg chasers of the SMB

They are brilliant at it. Outstanding team.

However, they get far too much protection from refs. At least four times Kieran Ried killed the ball off his feet yet doesn’t walk for it.

Can you see laws or itoje getting away with it. Not a chance
Not to mention the clear forward pass for their first try. Things like that are particularly frustrating as the ref can check the video for a definitive answer. Avoiding borderline penalties and subsequent Kiwi tantrums is more understandable, but still shouldn't be entering the ref's head when it takes place.

Not to mention the clear forward pass for their first try. Things like that are particularly frustrating as the ref can check the video for a definitive answer. Avoiding borderline penalties and subsequent Kiwi tantrums is more understandable, but still shouldn't be entering the ref's head when it takes place.

I agree but the forward pass was made equal by the decision to give the SA try which was hardly conclusive

I agree but the forward pass was made equal by the decision to give the SA try which was hardly conclusive
Not sure about that, the first Kiwi try definitely shouldn't have stood, whereas that SA try was just a bit questionable. I thought it touched the line, but I generally err on the side of try scored when it's against the All Blacks, so that probably doesn't count for much ;)

Not sure about that, the first Kiwi try definitely shouldn't have stood, whereas that SA try was just a bit questionable. I thought it touched the line, but I generally err on the side of try scored when it's against the All Blacks, so that probably doesn't count for much ;)
Can't remember how the ref asked actually if I am honest - he might have asked is there any reason why I can't award the try and if so you could be correct with the interpretation

They are brilliant at it. Outstanding team.

However, they get far too much protection from refs. At least four times Kieran Ried killed the ball off his feet yet doesn’t walk for it.

Can you see laws or itoje getting away with it. Not a chance

If the refs pinged everyone who went of their feet at the breakdown we’d have hundreds of penalties a game, for me the all blacks are currently the best at playing the ref - it used to be England when Johnson and Back were brilliant at playing over the edge and getting away with it now it seems we can’t do that. Forwards are always going to push the rules and if they get away with it once they’ll do it again

I thought both should have been chalked off but forward passes seem to get missed a lot these days for whatever reason. The SA one was less obvious but there may have been a double movement if indeed he grounded it properly I really couldn’t be sure from the angles I saw.

Switching codes, and I've seen a few London based MLF's at a summer home game, well done Broncos in returning to the Super League.

Young squad, inexperienced coach, and up against Toronto, who are trying to buy their way up the leagues. Turned into a proper old-fashioned arm wrestle with both teams too scared to make the mistake that costs them a million quid. London squeaked home 4-2.

The ref in the Bath-Toulouse game shows how spoilt we are in the premiership to have quality English refs.

Missed a blatant red for Toulouse and keeps missing other straight forward decisions.

Unfortunately, both sides are so poor I'm not sure we would have taken advantage of him getting those decisions right.

This pool will be a stroll for Leinster, based on the way they played last night, nothing for them to worry about from either side today.

I don't get the sympathy for Burns from the commentators here. He deserves all he gets for being so f***ing stupid! It's one thing f***ing up a try when winning comfortably, but at the end of a tight game, you get the try scored.

Another fuck up from the ref just to rub it in.

Back