Egg chasers of the SMB

Lots of arguments on the WhatsApp groups about who is doing it. It's getting rather heated

Should be a great night, the new pitch looks incredible under lights
I can imagine. Our lot arguing over the music playlist for tomorrow, I’d hate to have something like that rock up and have to listen to the bitching.

Bet your committee thought it would be a great club bonding experience :lol:

Manu Tuilangi. What a game tonight. If only he wasn’t made of glass

Last edited:
I made the opposite 10 go off injured after smashing him today :cool:

I was playing full back like.
Picking on a soft target? ;) I've done the same to be fair, it's satisfying when there's a gobby twat as the opposition 10 and you put him in his place, I somehow avoided a red card back in school for putting the shoulder on the 10's head, he was a prick though, so I can only assume the ref agreed.

I played role of annoying referees assistant

Our team ran out of front row so had to go uncontested by half time - meaning we had to take a player off. The ref want aware of this rule. The other team were going mad and made a big scene of getting us to take a player off.

When we had scored our 4th try of the second half I asked if they wanted us to take another player off, as I raised the flag to award the conversion. Apparently I am a “f***ing prick”

I was in Oz last week for a wedding, sat next to a cousin of the bride at dinner, I thought I recognised him....it was this gentleman, lovely bloke...

Back