Egg chasers of the SMB

Both Andy Goode and Ugo Monye have said the same thing this week in their podcasts.

It’s a joke that kvesic (sp) isn’t in

No Kvesic, no Sam Simmonds, no LCD, no Hepburn, Moon not originally selected, no Armand. From the most dominant pack in the league, with the best set piece outside Saracens. Exeter's back row would destroy England's.

I'd take Townsend or Maunder over the f***ing Chuckle Brothers at 9 as well.

Would Baxter even want the job though? What he's achieved and is continuing to achieve at Exeter, why would he want to chuck that all in for the ridiculous media scrutiny he would come under with England where the only way he could be considered a success would be to win the World Cup?
If he was allowed root and branch reform I think he would but the suits at the RFU wouldn’t want to relinquish control unfortunately.

No Kvesic, no Sam Simmonds, no LCD, no Hepburn, Moon not originally selected, no Armand. From the most dominant pack in the league, with the best set piece outside Saracens. Exeter's back row would destroy England's.

I'd take Townsend or Maunder over the f***ing Chuckle Brothers at 9 as well.
Forgot about Armand, for some reason I thought he was in then relished it was the summer tour.

I’m a big fan of Danny care me. Continually performs at both club and country.

I’d drop Young’s quickly mind. If he wasn’t a Leicester player he wouldn’t get anywhere near the squad

If he was allowed root and branch reform I think he would but the suits at the RFU wouldn’t want to relinquish control unfortunately.
Agreed, the last man allowed to do that was Woodward (which he cleverly hid under the guise of professionalism) and look how that turned out. I can't understand why the RFU wouldn't want to give someone else the freedom to do the same thing, because if anyone could, it would be Baxter.

Under Woodward, if you got a group of England fans to name their first choice XV, there would probably only be about 17 different names between the group. Right now, I think you would get at least 2 team sheets with a completely different set of names. That's one of the key areas where the problem lies.

Agreed, the last man allowed to do that was Woodward (which he cleverly hid under the guise of professionalism) and look how that turned out. I can't understand why the RFU wouldn't want to give someone else the freedom to do the same thing, because if anyone could, it would be Baxter.

Under Woodward, if you got a group of England fans to name their first choice XV, there would probably only be about 17 different names between the group. Right now, I think you would get at least 2 team sheets with a completely different set of names. That's one of the key areas where the problem lies.
They’ve the perfect opportunity to bring the game under the RFU banner by buying the premiership.

Put a core of players under central contracts like England cricket, the Celtic nations etc and we’d be hallengjg the all blacks every 4 years.

The player pool in England is enormous.

Forgot about Armand, for some reason I thought he was in then relished it was the summer tour.

I’m a big fan of Danny care me. Continually performs at both club and country.

I’d drop Young’s quickly mind. If he wasn’t a Leicester player he wouldn’t get anywhere near the squad

I'm unconvinced by Care. He can't start for England, and if he finishes he can do one thing and that's play fast. I don't think he's got anything Robson hasn't, and I don't think Spencer will have any idea why he's been taken on tour and suddenly dropped

How the fuck kvesic and Armand are not included in that training squad is beyond me.

England crying out for a number 8 who actually wins the breakdown.

Feel sorry for bath mind @chelt_mackem . Better team up till 60 minutes.

Still don’t think burns and priestland can play together mind.

I’d also have Cokanasiga starting the autumn internationals against the colonies

How the fuck kvesic and Armand are not included in that training squad is beyond me.

England crying out for a number 8 who actually wins the breakdown.

Feel sorry for bath mind @chelt_mackem . Better team up till 60 minutes.

Still don’t think burns and priestland can play together mind.

I’d also have Cokanasiga starting the autumn internationals against the colonies
The whole England selection process is a farce at the moment, so many players left out who should have been given a chance. As you say, we're crying out for a back row that can look after the ball.

I'm not surprised at the way Exeter have turned up the wick in the last 20. The quality they have in their squad was always going to shine through against a team like us who still haven't really clicked into our style of play this season, nor have we the quality to live with them in a tight game. The main frustration towards the end was the way we lost the ball from such a promising position for their 5th try. Winning the game was always highly unlikely once Exeter went past 30 points, but the LBP was still on the cards and chucking the thing around like that just showed yet more poor game management.

The whole England selection process is a farce at the moment, so many players left out who should have been given a chance. As you say, we're crying out for a back row that can look after the ball.

I'm not surprised at the way Exeter have turned up the wick in the last 20. The quality they have in their squad was always going to shine through against a team like us who still haven't really clicked into our style of play this season, nor have we the quality to live with them in a tight game. The main frustration towards the end was the way we lost the ball from such a promising position for their 5th try. Winning the game was always highly unlikely once Exeter went past 30 points, but the LBP was still on the cards and chucking the thing around like that just showed yet more poor game management.

I thought the refereeing of the game was a bit strange at times. TBH I think Bath will be more encouraged by that performance than Exeter. Your boys still need to put a few more things together but there are signs of improvement that could turn into something. Chiefs have been stuttering for a few weeks now. It’s all very well saying good sides win even when they’re not playing well, but they need to start playing well again.

Just goes to show the All Blacks are never out of it. Shame for SA there as they really deserved it, but what a game!
My kiwi mate who plays for our club has been giving it billy big balls all afternoon.

They were second best all over the park in every way and they still pull it off.

f***ing hate the all blacks me like :lol:

My kiwi mate who plays for our club has been giving it billy big balls all afternoon.

They were second best all over the park in every way and they still pull it off.

f***ing hate the all blacks me like :lol:

Didn't kill then off on the first half in particular and even if you hate them you got to admit they are excellent at getting themselves out of these type of games

Didn't kill then off on the first half in particular and even if you hate them you got to admit they are excellent at getting themselves out of these type of games
They are brilliant at it. Outstanding team.

However, they get far too much protection from refs. At least four times Kieran Ried killed the ball off his feet yet doesn’t walk for it.

Can you see laws or itoje getting away with it. Not a chance

Back