Egg chasers of the SMB

Fabulous 80 minutes of rugby that.

Owens tried to help the All Blacks out towards the end with some decision making that even the commentators were questioning.

Joe Marler retires from England duty with immediate effect, aged 28.

Citing wanting to spend more time with his family as the reason.

Fair enough really. If he’s away from his family and his heart isn’t fully in it he’s wasting time that’s should be spent with them, and England aren’t getting the best of him so someone else should take his place.

Life’s too short not to spend time on your own priorities.

Joe Marler retires from England duty with immediate effect, aged 28.

Citing wanting to spend more time with his family as the reason.

Fair enough really. If he’s away from his family and his heart isn’t fully in it he’s wasting time that’s should be spent with them, and England aren’t getting the best of him so someone else should take his place.

Life’s too short not to spend time on your own priorities.
I always thought he was a complete Cheb end till I listened to the rugby pod podcast with Andy Goode and big Jim hamilton.

He’s quite a funny bloke tbf.

Prop wise (and I generally ignore the fat, talentless, meathead, smasher roles) he’s not the best and there’s several players who are much better than him who should be in the England setup

I always thought he was a complete Cheb end till I listened to the rugby pod podcast with Andy Goode and big Jim hamilton.

He’s quite a funny bloke tbf.

Prop wise (and I generally ignore the fat, talentless, meathead, smasher roles) he’s not the best and there’s several players who are much better than him who should be in the England setup

I liked his pop at Hask where he got Judo thrown. Very entertaining and deserved it.

Let's be fair though, for Jones to get to Exeter, he'd have to drive past Bath to get there. So it's little wonder he picks so few of their players and insists on injuring ours instead ;)
I just don’t get why he would pick players from a side who are going to be fighting relegation this season
Awaits the bite.....

I said it after the six nations Jones needs to go.

Hopefully the RFU can be more progressive after the WC and get Baxter in and let him transform English rugby.

I doubt it like
Would Baxter even want the job though? What he's achieved and is continuing to achieve at Exeter, why would he want to chuck that all in for the ridiculous media scrutiny he would come under with England where the only way he could be considered a success would be to win the World Cup?

Back