Egg chasers of the SMB

Munster seem to have snatched a draw at Exeter, according to reports although it sounds like they were well in it the whole way through. Not sure what that means for Chiefs' qualification hopes, maybe too early to say

Last edited:
Munster seem to have snatched a draw at Exeter, according to reports although it sounds like they were well in it the whole way through. Not sure what that means for Chiefs' qualification hopes, maybe too early to say
Chiefs really struggle with Europe.

Just seen the Freddie burns fuck up

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry @chelt_mackem but that’s made my day after the humping we took today :(

Last edited:
Give me a day or so (and a couple of wins maybe) and I'll be laughing about it too. A moment so bad that you have to laugh.
I still stand by my previous comments about the whole burns or priestland debate is going to cost you serious points this season.

Blackadder also seems to have lost the dressing room even after the board said he’s staying till hopper takes over

I still stand by my previous comments about the whole burns or priestland debate is going to cost you serious points this season.

Blackadder also seems to have lost the dressing room even after the board said he’s staying till hopper takes over
I agree up to a point, though the 2 of them can work with Burns at 15. Despite his fuck up today, he had a good game otherwise. Having said that, why playing Burns out of position at all? Priestland hardly set the world alight at 10 today and Burns could have been in the game so much more from there than at 15.

I'm not sure about Blackadder at the moment, several shaky games and still no sense of identity about how we're trying to play. The announcement the other week that it'll be Hooper to take over after him is worrying, he's a legend on the field, but I don't see him as a DOR at all, it's a decision that smacks of blind loyalty.

anyone watch that shoulder to shoulder documentary fronted by brian o'driscoll about the irish rugby team and the troubles?
watched it earlier on an found it very interesting and insightful. some great interviews with former players. the story about one of the england players talking to willie john mcbride on the phone about his fears of going to ireland was quite moving.

anyone watch that shoulder to shoulder documentary fronted by brian o'driscoll about the irish rugby team and the troubles?
watched it earlier on an found it very interesting and insightful. some great interviews with former players. the story about one of the england players talking to willie john mcbride on the phone about his fears of going to ireland was quite moving.
I saw this earlier, fascinating insight into Irish rugby through the troubles. We'll worth a watch for anyone with any interest in either rugby or the Irish troubles historically.

Poll on the BBC atm, who should be Englands No.8 in the absence of Vunipola, Hughes and Simmonds; Ben Morgan and Zach Mercer are 1st and 2nd as youd expect, but then none other than the Archbishop of Banterbury himself, James Haskell, at 3rd.

Dare to dream people.

Gerrin! Ticket secured for England v Australia next month:D

On recent form, the only one of the big 3 we stand a realistic chance of victory against.

Now to let Mrs CM know that she'll have the children to herself that day ;)

Back