Eddie Hall - World's Strongest Man 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done to 'The Beast'. Finally proving he's not just a deadlift freakshow. He's worked bloody hard for this. Hopefully he can win a few more!
Aye he`s had to weight until the real strong men are either deed or retired you mean. mad marius had gone off kickboxing, glen ross finally blew his arse out 7 year back

Delighted for or him! The first year I really got into it was the first year he competed and he's been my favourite ever since. It's ridiculous in these days of the internet that we have to wait to Christmas to see it though!

Which of the "big 4" missed out on the podium? I'm guessing Z?

Aye he`s had to weight until the real strong men are either deed or retired you mean. mad marius had gone off kickboxing, glen ross finally blew his arse out 7 year back
:rolleyes: Yeah because Big Z, Shaw and Thor are shite like!

Is a bit like saying Messi and Ronaldo are shite because Maradonna and the real Ronaldo retired before they came on the scene!

Delighted for or him! The first year I really got into it was the first year he competed and he's been my favourite ever since. It's ridiculous in these days of the internet that we have to wait to Christmas to see it though!

Which of the "big 4" missed out on the podium? I'm guessing Z?

:rolleyes: Yeah because Big Z, Shaw and Thor are shite like!

Is a bit like saying Messi and Ronaldo are shite because Maradonna and the real Ronaldo retired before they came on the scene!

Literally just been saying the same thing to my mate, the TV show is just ludicrous.

Did either of them ever deadlift 500kg? Or even the 475kg Eddie pulled in the final this year?

Nah, didn't think so.

He's beaten two of the all time greats and Hafthor Bjornsson man.

Last edited:
Literally just been saying the same thing to my mate, the TV show is just ludicrous.

Did either of them ever deadlift 500kg? Or even the 475kg Eddie pulled in the final this year?

Nah, didn't think so.

He's beaten two of the all time greats and Hafthor Bjornsson man.
Fuck me man. People actually this "sport" seriously?!!:eek: Isuppose next you`ll be telling me wrestling is real :lol:

I can't say how Iv done at wsm but I can say I'm now retired from wsm! Il still be on the British scene for many years to come and I thank all my fans and sponsors and my family and friends to the moon and back.
Big Love
The Beast

From his Facebook page. I had heard he was going to retire once he won it but I didn't (and still don't) think he'd go through with it!

You could not lift heavy balls and plonk them on a platform.
It's not real man, it's like wrestling! The "balls" are just polystyrene!

Wow, nice one.. I was watching his documentary on Netflix (well worth a watch) he wanted to be worlds strongest man so much. I honestly thought it was out of his reach given the competition..

I can't say how Iv done at wsm but I can say I'm now retired from wsm! Il still be on the British scene for many years to come and I thank all my fans and sponsors and my family and friends to the moon and back.
Big Love
The Beast

From his Facebook page. I had heard he was going to retire once he won it but I didn't (and still don't) think he'd go through with it!

I do believe him. He's not living a healthy lifestyle and he knows it. Can't be nice having to sleep with an oxygen mask on.

He's very aware that he's got a young family that's more important than more titles.

You could not lift heavy balls and plonk them on a platform.
I do every night i get into bed sunshine ;)

Big Love
The Beast

your not the lad from easington are you?
Just ignore me i`ve read your post wrong :oops:

Mate of mine sat next to him on a flight from London once, said it was pure hell for room...didn't say anything to him about it like! Also held his piss in as he didn't want to disturb him or rock the plane and plummet to his death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back