Eddie Hall - World's Strongest Man 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been refreshing the pages all day to keep up to date, chuffed for him. A 472.5kg dead, one event from the last with a stiff bar is insane.

Thor has proper chucked his toys out of the pram. Always the bridesmaid

There was some controversy over the Viking press event apparently?

There was some controversy over the Viking press event apparently?
Thor's 15th and final rep wasn't giving for a double dip, looked ok to me but apparently hall hit 15 relatively easy so would have done 16 if needed

Been on IG questioning the integrity of the sport but apparently deleted all of his comments now.

I can't decide whether I like Thor or not. He's obviously cool as fuck as the mountain and that but he's a bit too in your face alot of the time. Wadnt tell him that mind.

He'll definitely retire now. If he keeps going he'll not see 40

Well done to the lad. Didn't think he'd ever be able to make up for the genetic advantages of Thor and Shaw

He'll definitely retire now. If he keeps going he'll not see 40

Well done to the lad. Didn't think he'd ever be able to make up for the genetic advantages of Thor and Shaw
He's not retiring completely, only from wsm. Said he'll still be on the uk scene.

Lot of people saying licis was very good as a newcomer, could be the new challenger to Thor who will probably win next year. Shaw, although he came 3rd apparently is noticeably slipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back