Eddie Hall - World's Strongest Man 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. But if that's how you think it works then that holds true for loads of tested sports, including football.

Whoever wins is the person with the greatest genetic potential, the best training, the best nutrition, the best recovery, the best technique etc'.
Yes but you would have all of that with the best gear, bar maybe the technique. Eddie hall isn't exactly blessed genetically, but he looks like he's been pumped up with an air hammer

S
Yes but you would have all of that with the best gear, bar maybe the technique. Eddie hall isn't exactly blessed genetically, but he looks like he's been pumped up with an air hammer
I don't get when people say this about hall.

He's 6'3" and recently posted this pic of when he was 16 years old

Logon or register to see this image

Yes the other two are genetic freaks but so is hall.

Last edited:
S

I don't get when people say this about hall.

He's 6'3" and recently posted this pic of when he was 16 years old

Logon or register to see this image

Yes the other two are genetic freaks but so is hall.
So you think he was that size when he was 16 naturally? Pull the other one man, he hasn't got good genes at all that polish bloke who was in it looked like mr universe when he won it, aye he was banned for steroids but his genes allowed him to look like this, Eddie hall has a huge f***ing gut

Last edited:
He was national swimming champion at 11 years old, that gear too? The bloke is naturally gifted. All the steriods in the world won't do what he did today without a talent.
We must be looking at different blokes you can tell a mile off he looks bloated to fuck from all of the gear. And winning a swimming championship at 11 year old has no relevance whatsoever as to whether he takes gear or not. I wouldn't exactly say you had to have talent as you put it, to win strong man competitions, it's sheer brute force for the most part

We must be looking at different blokes you can tell a mile off he looks bloated to fuck from all of the gear. And winning a swimming championship at 11 year old has no relevance whatsoever as to whether he takes gear or not. I wouldn't exactly say you had to have talent as you put it, to win strong man competitions, it's sheer brute force for the most part
I'm not arguing the point he doesn't take it now and hasn't for years but they're all on it. The point I was disagreeing with is he's taken loads of gear and the weights fly up easy for him. It's a huge sacrifice and tiny margins. The steroid argument shouldn't take anything away from what he's done

Thanks for confirming you don't have a clue what you're on about. Nobody need waste time replying to you.

Strongman events are incredibly technical.

I'm not arguing the point he doesn't take it now and hasn't for years but they're all on it. The point I was disagreeing with is he's taken loads of gear and the weights fly up easy for him. It's a huge sacrifice and tiny margins. The steroid argument shouldn't take anything away from what he's done

It's a non-issue.

Thanks for confirming you don't have a clue what you're on about. Nobody need waste time replying to you.

Strongman events are incredibly technical.

It's a non-issue.
Disagree massively how f***ing technical is throwing a barrel over a certain height, Jesus wept people have been doing that since cave men where about

So you think he was that size when he was 16 naturally? Pull the other one man, he hasn't got good genes at all that polish bloke who was in it looked like mr universe when he won it, aye he was banned for steroids but his genes allowed him to look like this, Eddie hall has a huge f***ing gut

He was a national level swimmer. He's also deadlifted 500kg and now won WSM. He's got good genetics :lol:

Anywhere to watch this online? Had a search about but can't find out

Won't come out until December

Any footage would result in some serious legal action I'd think. Competitors can't even announce where they finished

Won't come out until December

Any footage would result in some serious legal action I'd think. Competitors can't even announce where they finished
What a shame! A bit pre gym motivation wouldn't go a miss after weekend on the booze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back