Early leavers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a few loud statements to people in passing eh.

I'll give you some free advice.

You are no concern to me or my mates who I go to games.
If I ever hear you. Or any of your self righteousness pr1cks of your mates make a loud statement to me.

I promise you.
I'll walk back up to where you sit and wipe you out.

I'll promise you this.
This is sad as fuck.

All this crap about people having good reasons for leaving early is pathetic.. We are by far the worst in the country for this, and it is an embarrassment for the whole club..

I'm not embarrassed by it and have you conducted a survey to back-up this claim?

If people want to leave early they can leave early. They're perfectly entitled to do this. Mind i really don't get those who leave early when the match is evenly poised. Without a doubt some of the best moments I've had at the football is celebrating a last minute winner/equaliser. Imagine walking out before ji's winner against city :lol:

Exactly. I don't do it (did a couple of times the last 2 years mind) but if people want to risk missing something, its entirely up to them.

This is sad as fuck.

Almost as sad as this whole thread and people allegedly having a go at others for going where and when they want. No-one is a spokesperson for anyone else. I, like most, go to the match for my own enjoyment, I'm not there to provide a show for cameras or for others to feel like we have the bestest fans around.
I left early a handful of times last year as I had a 4 year old who was cold and wanted to go home. Other times, I fancied being in the boozer. Whether these are good enough reasons for the self-appointed moralistas, I care not.

Obviously people can leave when they want.

I just don't understand it now. I could understand last season and the season before when the players and manager didn't care but this team and manager are a proper team who deserve to be cheered off after the game.

You wouldn't leave the cinema before the end of a good film? Same for a good gig. Just stay the extra few minutes to the end or do people just need to manage their time better?

Almost as sad as this whole thread and people allegedly having a go at others for going where and when they want. No-one is a spokesperson for anyone else. I, like most, go to the match for my own enjoyment, I'm not there to provide a show for cameras or for others to feel like we have the bestest fans around.
I left early a handful of times last year as I had a 4 year old who was cold and wanted to go home. Other times, I fancied being in the boozer. Whether these are good enough reasons for the self-appointed moralistas, I care not.
Nah, threatening violence is definitely sadder

You made a few loud statements to people in passing eh.

I'll give you some free advice.

You are no concern to me or my mates who I go to games.
If I ever hear you. Or any of your self righteousness pr1cks of your mates make a loud statement to me.

I promise you.
I'll walk back up to where you sit and wipe you out.

I'll promise you this.
:lol:

I also don't get this 'embarrassing' crack. Embarrassing to whom? I'm not embarrassed if people leave early, of I'm honest I don't really notice anyway.

Dont really find it embarrassing even if it does look f***ing awful on TV with half empty stands at full time.

If I was a player having won a match..id feel a bit deflated if the stands were deserted like.

Theresa May spotted in your avatar.

and a mag

no offense of course
Why should he? Will you be masturbating furiously if said he would? It's down to each individual as to what tbey do.
The point being it is an embarrasment to the club who have the worst reputation in football for doing this.. With the mass TV audiences that even football out our level has, the supporters have the power to be a magnet for investment. However, with people walking out who can't be arsed to applaud a vivtory, then the opposite is just as true.

Dont really find it embarrassing even if it does look f***ing awful on TV with half empty stands at full time.

If I was a player having won a match..id feel a bit deflated if the stands were deserted like.

I tend to agree mate but is it even that bad anyway? Most grounds empty sharpish these days.

The point being it is an embarrasment to the club who have the worst reputation in football for doing this.. With the mass TV audiences that even football out our level has, the supporters have the power to be a magnet for investment. However, with people walking out who can't be arsed to applaud a vivtory, then the opposite is just as true.

Twice you've mentioned this. Have you conducted a poll or research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back