Early leavers

I've never left early ever. I don't care if people leave early they obviously have a good reason to leave.

The point being it is an embarrasment to the club who have the worst reputation in football for doing this.. With the mass TV audiences that even football out our level has, the supporters have the power to be a magnet for investment. However, with people walking out who can't be arsed to applaud a vivtory, then the opposite is just as true.
That reputation based on the last two seasons ? Try talking out of yer gob and not yer backside.

Pathetic excuses, pathetic supporters leaving early.

Why the hell does somebody have to make a EXUSE!.

It’s their money, their time, their life, they probably worked hard for their money to pay to watch the match and can do what they like.

This club has been in decline massive decline and results on the field for the last 5 years have been shocking!

Yet supporters when they leave early have to have a excuse!!!

Unbelievable!! This notion that supporters owe the club something is beyond belief it’s the other f***ing way round!

I go to more away games than home.
Never seem anything as bad as our f***ing shit support

Btw, left after final whistle, walked to near burton house to get the car, drove to my grans at carville and was there about 5.45.

What the fuck do 50% of our support need to leave so early to get somewhere well before 6 on a Saturday night??

Because they want too! Why do they have to explain to anybody?

Last edited:
Why the hell does somebody have to make a EXUSE!.

It’s their money, their time, their life, they probably worked hard for their money to pay to watch the match and can do what they like.

Because they want too! Why do they have to explain to anybody?
Marra , because their support in the last 5-10 minutes could help the players play better.
If folk want to leave, course they can. Lots will have a valid reason.
On Saturday it didn’t matter, but games when we’re drawing or losing by 1, could the ‘better’ support of fans staying help the team?
Imo , of course. That’s why the crowd can be an extra man.
Early leavers , imo, cost the team several points a season. That should infuriate all of us who love the club

Last edited:
Couldn't do it myself. No better place to be than at the match regardless how it's going. I mean if you got a bird gagging for it then off you go but to get home a bit earlier. Fuck that

I tend to agree mate but is it even that bad anyway? Most grounds empty sharpish these days.

Twice you've mentioned this. Have you conducted a poll or research?

Not really the end of the world just a minor nuisance.

Couldn't do it myself. No better place to be than at the match regardless how it's going. I mean if you got a bird gagging for it then off you go but to get home a bit earlier. Fuck that

:lol: Rushing off to beat the traffic right before the vinegar strokes

Marra , because their support in the last 5-10 minutes could help the players play better.
On Saturday it didn’t matter, but games when we’re drawing or losing by 1, could the ‘better’ support of fans staying help the team?
Early leavers , imo, cost the team several points a season. That should infuriate all of us who love the club

Where does that come from? The last couple of seasons we've all but surrendered as soon as we've conceded in the first half.

Let me explain it in simple terms. So you can understand.

I don't have a valid reason to leave early.
I do so because I want too.

Wether my actions "infuriate" you or not does not bother me one bit.

You sound like a petulant toddler.

And you are an embarassment to the club.. Why the hell bother going when you can't even be arsed to watch the game?

Your opinion means nothing to me.
Its got nothing at all to do with you what I choose to do.

Jog on

Last edited:
Let me explain it in simple terms. So you can understand.

I don't have a valid reason to leave early.
I do so because I want too.

Wether my actions "infuriate" you or not does not bother me one bit.

You sound like a petulant toddler.

Your opinion means nothing to me.
Its got nothing at all to do with you what I choose to do.

Jog on
Why do you want to? Not taking the piss just interested

Why do you want to? Not taking the piss just interested

My choice bud.

My choice in life to go to work to earn money to buy a season ticket, to be able to attend away games.

To go on a bus with my mates be it home or away.
To have a good day out.

To get in late.
Go for a pint at half time.
To leave early.

All of the above are decisions I make as it's my choice.

I don't have to justifify myself to absolute idiots like @offmenut who have opinions which mean nothing in the real world

If people have to leave because that couple of extra minutes means soooooooo much to them ok.

However, to coin a phrase of the moment leave is leave.

Dont hang around in the stadium and block the view of supporters who have paid good money and want to see all of them game.

Mr Methven is spot on to call this out.

Even if you're three goals up?
Nar, that’s why I said on Saturday it didn’t matter marra :cool:

My choice bud.

My choice in life to go to work to earn money to buy a season ticket, to be able to attend away games.

To go on a bus with my mates be it home or away.
To have a good day out.

To get in late.
Go for a pint at half time.
To leave early.

All of the above are decisions I make as it's my choice.

I don't have to justifify myself to absolute idiots like @offmenut who have opinions which mean nothing in the real world
You don’t have to justify your reasons you moron. I’ve said that loads.
Just for early leavers to take a look at themselves and if we’re drawing / winning or losing by 1 goal, leaving could cost the club we love points.
Not sure why you think that makes me an idiot, and you get so violently angry you want to ‘wipe me out’ :lol::lol:
It’s a debate, that’s my stance , and tbh I think it’s quite sensible.
You’re responses are childish, pathetic drivel, written by an angry wanker, who abuses and threatens a few people on here as he doesn’t have the intelligence to debate properly.
Now jog on :cool:

Last edited:
Don't get it me.

Last season when we are 3.0 down to f***ing Brentford or someone, then yes, get the fuck out of there.

But anyone who would rather miss a last minute winner to get back to their car or pub 5 minutes quicker, to me is nuts.

Nar, that’s why I said on Saturday it didn’t matter marra :cool:

You don’t have to justify your reasons you moron. I’ve said that loads.
Just for early leavers to take a look at themselves and if we’re drawing / winning or losing by 1 goal, leaving could cost the club we love points.
Not sure why you think that makes me an idiot, and you get so violently angry you want to ‘wipe me out’ :lol::lol:
It’s a debate, that’s my stance , and tbh I think it’s quite sensible.
You’re responses are childish, pathetic drivel, written by an angry wanker, who abuses and threatens a few people on here as he doesn’t have the intelligence to debate properly.
Now jog on :cool:

This isn't real life.
Well it is for sad people like you though.

No. You jog on

Back