Early leavers

Ahhhhh another gonk.

One last time. I need no reason for leaving early. If. I want to leave early I leave early. Simple.

No reason.
No good reason.
No Nowt

He's right though. Far too many leave for them all to have good reason. Yes you can leave when you want of course- still doesnt make it any less embarrassing.

Bet most stay if we won the league at home.

You made a few loud statements to people in passing eh.

I'll give you some free advice.

You are no concern to me or my mates who I go to games.
If I ever hear you. Or any of your self righteousness pr1cks of your mates make a loud statement to me.

I promise you.
I'll walk back up to where you sit and wipe you out.

I'll promise you this.
:lol::lol::lol:
f***ing hell man
I can’t believe you actually wrote this :lol::lol:

Ahhhhh another gonk.

One last time. I need no reason for leaving early. If. I want to leave early I leave early. Simple.

No reason.
No good reason.
No Nowt
You don’t need a reason.
Just look at yourself and realise your f***ing shit support costs the club you love a few points every season

My "reason"????
I don't need a reason.

You and your pathetic opinion. Mean nothing. Trust me.
:lol: Course it does, otherwise you wouldn’t be on here being a right fanny, threatening to ‘wipe’ people out

You’re absolutely fuming about people’s option of you being a f***ing shit supporter

‘Opinion’ not ‘option’
To slow to edit

You made a few loud statements to people in passing eh.

I'll give you some free advice.

You are no concern to me or my mates who I go to games.
If I ever hear you. Or any of your self righteousness pr1cks of your mates make a loud statement to me.

I promise you.
I'll walk back up to where you sit and wipe you out.

I'll promise you this.
@hank williams
Is this the waste of oxygen that threatened you aswell.
Love these Internet hard men :lol::lol:
He’s definately a tiny cocked woman beater.
The angriest man on here - his life must be f***ing horrible - feel a bit sorry for the poor bloke.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:
f***ing hell man
I can’t believe you actually wrote this :lol::lol:

You don’t need a reason.
Just look at yourself and realise your f***ing shit support costs the club you love a few points every season

:lol: Course it does, otherwise you wouldn’t be on here being a right fanny, threatening to ‘wipe’ people out

You’re absolutely fuming about people’s option of you being a f***ing shit supporter

‘Opinion’ not ‘option’
To slow to edit

@hank williams
Is this the waste of oxygen that threatened you aswell.
Love these Internet hard men :lol::lol:
He’s definately a tiny cocked woman beater.
The angriest man on here - his life must be f***ing horrible - feel a bit sorry for the poor bloke.

"I'm fuming" am I??

That must be why I'm laughing writing this sweet pea.

The joke is well and truly on you

And you are an embarassment to the club.. Why the hell bother going when you can't even be arsed to watch the game?

Don't you worry your self about me darling.

I certainly will not be answering to you.
Now jog on

This thread is embarrassing , you pay your money , you leave when you like , a supporter leaving for whatever reason before the end is as much a supporter as one that stays, people calling out others are sad.
I have to disagree.. A supporter that backs the team for the duration of the game, regardless of win. lose or draw, is better than one that leaves early week in week out..

"I'm fuming" am I??

That must be why I'm laughing writing this sweet pea.

The joke is well and truly on you

Don't you worry your self about me darling.

I certainly will not be answering to you.
Now jog on
You’re so angry you want to ‘wipe me out’
:lol::lol:
You’ll struggle to wipe your own arse youre that f***ing close to having a total meltdown.

You on first break at school??

See. All your opinion again.
I'm laughing at you as I type this.
You’ve said this ‘laughing’ bit a few times :lol:
I think you’re trying a bit too hard to convince people pet.
Calm down. :lol:

Last edited:
You’re so angry you want to ‘wipe me out’
:lol::lol:
You’ll struggle to wipe your own arse youre that f***ing close to having a total meltdown.

You’ve said this ‘laughing’ bit a few times :lol:
I think you’re trying a bit too hard to convince people pet.
Calm down. :lol:

Awwww. Bless.

God loves Alan Barnes relations

I take my two boys aged 7 & 5.
Sometimes we leave on 88 or 89 mins depending on the score line to avoid them being in the car an extra 20 mins (we live in Newcastle) as like most kids they would rather get home quicker.

This happens at nearly all clubs, not just ours.

Embarrassing the way some go on about this issue.

I take my two boys aged 7 & 5.
Sometimes we leave on 88 or 89 mins depending on the score line to avoid them being in the car an extra 20 mins (we live in Newcastle) as like most kids they would rather get home quicker.

This happens at nearly all clubs, not just ours.

Embarrassing the way some go on about this issue.
Why not park away from the ground and walk 10 -15 minutes to avoid the traffic?

This thread is embarrassing , you pay your money , you leave when you like , a supporter leaving for whatever reason before the end is as much a supporter as one that stays, people calling out others are sad.
It really is, no different from people going for a pint at 30 minutes, it's up to them what they do with their time

Back