Early leavers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an outsider heres my view. I dont mind admitting that I usually leave The Hawthorns with 5mins to go.

On the very rare occasions I have stayed till the end, it has put anything from 45mins to an hour on my journey home.. Usually takes me 20mins tops.

With the way TV coverage is today, I still see any goals I miss, and as for staying to cheer the team off :lol:

I'm sure they are happy with just checking their bank balance.

To be fair to you mate, getting away from the Hawthorns by any means of transport has always been a bloody nightmare.

:lol::rolleyes::lol:
Can’t have to wait too long. I’m in the sw corner and am in Durham at 5.45! You must be talking about an extra 2-3 minutes, a massive 5 -10 at a push!
Most folk have gone by the final whistle anyway.

No one will.
Just have a look at yourself and realise your shit support costs the club a few points every season

You can.
Just realise your shit support costs the club you love a few points every season

Them and us.
Two worst clubs in the world for it.
I stay to the end , but if want to leave early i will. Nowt to dee with you

Aware it’s been mentioned before on here but the team is 4-1 up, have given everything for us today and people are streaming out with 5-10 minutes to go. Team should be applauded after the graft they’ve put in

The "Graft" they've put in??? You mean for 90mins and for doing what they love doing and getting paid circa 5k a week.

There's lads and lasses out there "grafting" for 40hrs+ As front line NHS staff who earn a pittance compared to footballers.

I know who id rather stay to applaud.

Thank you

This thread is akin to Nazi Germany re folk leaving a few minutes early FFS.
You've embarrassed yourself there man

Anyone see the Emirates before the end of 90? Well before 90?
And those Southern bells are our benchmark are they:rolleyes:

The "Graft" they've put in??? You mean for 90mins and for doing what they love doing and getting paid circa 5k a week.

There's lads and lasses out there "grafting" for 40hrs+ As front line NHS staff who earn a pittance compared to footballers.

I know who id rather stay to applaud.

Thank you
And that's your reason for leaving early? Nobody would argue that grafting 40 hrs is harder than a game of football but that's not the discussion point here is it?

Last edited:

And that's your reason for leaving early? Nobody would argue that grafting 40 hrs is harder than a game of football but that's not the discussion point here is it?
Get them telt marra

My "reason"????
I don't need a reason.

I'll do what I want. When I want. Thanks all the same.

It should change though, I could understand it last season but not yesterday. Methven has even said it's poor but people aren't arsed and more interested in beating the traffic than supporting the team

"It should change"??? Ha.

It won't.

I'll come and go as I please.

If. I want to leave early I leave early.

Charlie Methven agrees with me on this subject.

Asking people to justify leaving early is fine. Some reasons are acceptable, some are pathetic. Funny how the early leavers try to be funny in these threads because they're scared of addressing the issue that they show shit support to the team

Weird how other clubs don't have this problem

I'm scared of what???

I work to earn money. To spend as I see fit.

I constantly buy a season ticket. Through choice.

I'll come and go at games. Through choice.

You and your pathetic opinion. Mean nothing. Trust me.

Last edited:
I leave when I feel like it
Can't understand why pepe get actually annoyed about it I don't sing anyway so I'm not really URGING ON THE LADS I go for my own pleasure not to pretend I'm helping the team
So they're not going to down tools because I'm having a pint before full time

I leave when I feel like it
Can't understand why pepe get actually annoyed about it I don't sing anyway so I'm not really URGING ON THE LADS I go for my own pleasure not to pretend I'm helping the team
So they're not going to down tools because I'm having a pint before full time

I leave when I feel like it.
Always have. And always will.

Plus we've been shit most the times I've seen us, balls to SITTING TO THE END as if the queen of Sunderland football club is going to come around and give me a medal

People just like to take some kind of imagined moral high ground. As we're doing fairly well, as sure as eggs is eggs, someone will start a thread like this. Its as guaranteed as a death on Christmas Day in Eastenders.

People just like to take some kind of imagined moral high ground. As we're doing fairly well, as sure as eggs is eggs, someone will start a thread like this. Its as guaranteed as a death on Christmas Day in Eastenders.
Similar to the old " YOU CAN'T HAVE AN OPINION ON THE GAME, YOU WEREN'T THERE! You only watched it on the telly with their relays and various angle of action that are superior to being in the stadium!! "
It's a WHO'S THE BEST FAN contest, only for pepe who are bothered by that
If I left early and had a grown man go apopleptic at me for doing so I would genuinely pity his family but you see it quite often
Crazy behaviour
Nowt against people staying at all, do what you want

Don’t honestly notice them - must only be less than 5%, rather than the 50% that seemed to go before 90 yesterday

Queues at the end?
We left at the end, walked over the bridge to get our car, and was at my grans to see her in carville for 5.45.

A few will have valid reasons, it’s not up to fans to police and ask why others are leaving.
However I did make a few loud statements in general to people passing

You made a few loud statements to people in passing eh.

I'll give you some free advice.

You are no concern to me or my mates who I go to games.
If I ever hear you. Or any of your self righteousness pr1cks of your mates make a loud statement to me.

I promise you.
I'll walk back up to where you sit and wipe you out.

I'll promise you this.

All this crap about people having good reasons for leaving early is pathetic.. We are by far the worst in the country for this, and it is an embarrassment for the whole club..

All this crap about people having good reasons for leaving early is pathetic.. We are by far the worst in the country for this, and it is an embarrassment for the whole club..

Ahhhhh another gonk.

One last time. I need no reason for leaving early. If. I want to leave early I leave early. Simple.

No reason.
No good reason.
No Nowt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back