Donald on BBC Newcastle

He couldn’t have done anything about it as the charges would need to be notified at Companies House.

I’m going to assume he’ll come out with how this is fine, there’ll be plans for repayment, the club is in good hands etc etc etc all while results go down the shitter.

PR rescue mission after Charles thought he was being clever by misleading people and it backfired.

The good cop is back off sick leave.

This place is toxic. I’m interested in what he has to say as all I’ve heard is conjecture by people that know fuck all. If he can’t explain clearly the path we are currently on and how he plans to address issues then I will start kicking up a fuss.

Hardly suprised, but I think most fans have conttoned on to the bullshit we keep being fed from him and cm now .
How many times are they going to trip themselves up with there lies

Donald doing is Kayze Sose tonight. “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he did not exist”.

This place is toxic. I’m interested in what he has to say as all I’ve heard is conjecture by people that know fuck all. If he can’t explain clearly the path we are currently on and how he plans to address issues then I will start kicking up a fuss.

He will though, like he explained the Takeover, the investment, the biggest budget, the 100 points. He will say exactly what will pacify the majority, but reality, not likely.

Back