Donald not responding to takeover offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top stats when we bought him....the Don splashed the cash, would've been slaughtered if he hadn't.....

He was out of form, wasn’t getting picked for Wigan when we signed him and was injured. They are the facts . They should have been less arrogant with Maja AND had a plan to strengthen lined up. We’d have been better with Sterling. He tried.

And here we are just accepting it because we don’t want to be mag like. I want the fanzines and RAWA to put their collective heads together and do something constructive. This needs to be kept in the media as far as anyone will listen, something needs to be organised and whilst it may not work, sitting on our f***ing hands certainly isn’t. I don’t know what can be done, but there will be people amongst us that will know, how far it should go and how to approach it.
this fat, f***ing inept, greedy bastard clown should be nowhere near SAFC.

And here we are just accepting it because we don’t want to be mag like. I want the fanzines and RAWA to put their collective heads together and do something constructive. This needs to be kept in the media as far as anyone will listen, something needs to be organised and whilst it may not work, sitting on our f***ing hands certainly isn’t. I don’t know what can be done, but there will be people amongst us that will know, how far it should go and how to approach it.
this fat, f***ing inept, greedy bastard clown should be nowhere near SAFC.

Say nowt, do nowt, expect miracles.
That’s the Average Sunlun fans thought process

If this consortium hasn’t even spoken to Donald then they’re not bound by NDA agreements and should be able to speak freely in the press about their desire to buy the club, and the wealth they have.

Equally, Donald should be listening to every single offer the ****. Nobody wants him here and he’s not got the wealth to take us any further.

Finally, while I do disagree that it is “small time” to talk to local press. If these buyers had serious wealth then it would be a national story and the nationals would be all over it. I suspect it’s a chancer and the paper needs a story.

Last edited:
Say nowt, do nowt, expect miracles.
That’s the Average Sunlun fans thought process
Anyone and everyone will buckle under pressure at sometime mate. He isn’t as hard nosed as Mike Ashley, but he is getting away absolutely Scot free in some vain attempt to make money for himself. All the while, it is us, the fans who have to suffer his inadequacies, incompetence and complete disregard for the club. Why are we putting up with it? As I say I don’t know where to start but will gladly be part of something that is organised correctly, collectively and collaboratively.

I think he's said before that they don't publish everything mate. If iirc @Grumpy Old Man has even said he'd rather not know the full ins and outs because it opens him up to all sorts.

Not quite. It's more that, to get that level of detail, I'd undoubtedly have to sign an NDA, which would then prevent me saying anything. I'd love a sight of the current management accounts, but, in terms of being informative, it would achieve nothing, because I couldn't talk about it.

Anyone and everyone will buckle under pressure at sometime mate. He isn’t as hard nosed as Mike Ashley, but he is getting away absolutely Scot free in some vain attempt to make money for himself. All the while, it is us, the fans who have to suffer his inadequacies, incompetence and complete disregard for the club. Why are we putting up with it? As I say I don’t know where to start but will gladly be part of something that is organised correctly, collectively and collaboratively.

As I’ve said elsewhere, time is not on our side. We still have absolute clownshoes supporting these jokers unbelievably. The disgrace can be seen in this thread, shameful.

If DS was really selling the club why bring in so many "new people" , new CEO, new Club Secretary ex Swindon and god knows who else. No I think he should be honest and say hes in it for the long term.

It would be nice to hear statements from some of the players but I guess they've been gagged.

Whose DS ?

He was out of form, wasn’t getting picked for Wigan when we signed him and was injured. They are the facts . They should have been less arrogant with Maja AND had a plan to strengthen lined up. We’d have been better with Sterling. He tried.

Saw no pitchforks when we sined him....
Sterling "tried".... I can try....strikers are there to score, the end....

He'll not entertain anyone who has an issue with the "hole" in the club accounts.Plus he'll have an eye on us getting back to the Prem (it wont be anytime in the next 5 years) and will still want a small stake imo.

Given the quality of the Kollergate scam there must be some smart enough on here to come across as a potential purchaser of the club, see how far they get correspondence wise and report back on here. :)

I think there's one of three things going on with Donald, marra. 1. He's absolutely convinced that one day he'll make a lot of money from us. 2. He's desperate to be liked and really see's himself as the bloke who eventually saved us. 3. There's something in the clubs books that is very ugly and Donald doesn't want it raising it's head in public.

Think you're on to something as I cant see 1 or 2 being the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back