Donald not responding to takeover offers?

My guess is that he still wants to make big profit and these bids are nowhere near what he wants

I think he doesn’t want to sell yet and he’s just playing along with supporters requests for him to sell and making it deliberately difficult to any potential buyer.

His ego is constantly telling him he can be a success here and he blames the failures of the last 2 years on others.

He’s an absolute disgrace, a incompetent con man. Christ I hope I get the opportunity to say it to his fat face

I think he doesn’t want to sell yet and he’s just playing along with supporters requests for him to sell and making it deliberately difficult to any potential buyer.

His ego is constantly telling him he can be a success here and he blames the failures of the last 2 years on others.

He’s an absolute disgrace, a incompetent con man. Christ I hope I get the opportunity to say it to his fat face

Fortunately or unfortunately he will never be seen in Sunderland again imo

I don't no what he is expecting to achieve here , fans would have more respect for him if he just sold up .

He really does not get our fan base at all

i think you are right, he doesn’t want to sell he hopes he can turn things around. His ego tells him he can do it and he won’t be hounded out. Looks to me like he is here for the long haul !

He doesn’t want to sell IMO. I reckon he thinks he can still redeem himself and recover a shred of dignity by getting us promoted next season.

In reality we all want him gone whether promotion is achieved next year or not. Stewart you have failed and you have embarrassed yourself and the football club for 2 years. Do the decent thing and fuck off ASAP. Nobody wants you here.

Back