donald love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I find really strange about DL is that seems to have got worse with each relegation. He looked off the level, but once or twice ok in the prem. He has looked further away from the level in L1.

He's not all that and certainly shoild leave soon, but he's a perfectly adequate back up right back for us in league 1 and would be a decent first choice right back for a lot of league 1 teams.

He did an OK job at the start of the season. He wasn't anything special but he certainly didn't look at of his depth!
He's absolutely not.

No Surprise a Moyes signing, so far he's only got one right, one got his licence endorsed, for drink driving and damage of 4 parked cars :oops: and the other two the sack recently:lol:
Who did he get right?

What I find really strange about DL is that seems to have got worse with each relegation. He looked off the level, but once or twice ok in the prem. He has looked further away from the level in L1.

Behave yourself ! He's hardly played man and even then in some games he was carrying an injury

I think the Love haters should seek out Max Power and tell him what you think of Love.
It could turn out to be a painful experience for you.
Sorry mate I don't understand the reference, could you explain?

Better than Adam Matthews second half of last season. Hasn't had a chance this year due to injury. Played at Gillingham & then against Oxford (fair enough struggled that game but Max Power sold the team up the river)

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute shite .

He was another one of the ‘ex Man U, so he must be good’ brigade.
We are a sucker for that type

Part of our worst ever back four at Millwall in 2004 - Lynch, Collins, Caldwell, Collins
f***ing hell. That is an awful memory, thanks marra.

Based on two games? One a 4-1 away win, and another we played an hour with ten men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back