donald love...

He was bought by the same man who gave a contract to Pienaar, he could barely walk yet was played out wide in the most frenetic league in the world.

The same man who bought a pisshead who ended up sacked and two dodgy Africans he had never even see play, who ultimately ended up sacked too.

Fuck you Moyes.
And a contract to Lescott and Anichibe who hardly ever played.

But apart from that his signings were spot on.

He was bought by the same man who gave a contract to Pienaar, he could barely walk yet was played out wide in the most frenetic league in the world.

The same man who bought a pisshead who ended up sacked and two dodgy Africans he had never even see play, who ultimately ended up sacked too.

Fuck you Moyes.

Joleon Lescott. Never forget the signing of Joleon Lescott which encapsulated everything that was fucked about our club at the time.

Struggled to get ahead of Billy Jones last season, says it all.
He played better than Jones last season and at times was better than a half arsed Matthews. Matthews has redeemed himself these last few weeks but prior to that they were as bad as each other for me. Love can play League One but seems to be constantly injured. All that said ridiculous signing by Moyes

And a contract to Lescott and Anichibe who hardly ever played.

But apart from that his signings were spot on.
Joleon Lescott. Never forget the signing of Joleon Lescott which encapsulated everything that was fucked about our club at the time.
Did you forget Lescott?
Probably erased from memory like most of the hell of Moyes' tenure.

Was too young to remember McMenemy but surely can't have been worse than Dr Death.

He played better than Jones last season and at times was better than a half arsed Matthews. Matthews has redeemed himself these last few weeks but prior to that they were as bad as each other for me. Love can play League One but seems to be constantly injured. All that said ridiculous signing by Moyes
He's dreadful.

Injured and shit.

How we bought him whilst in the Premier League is beyond me, he's out of his depth in League 1.
Remember being shocked by how shit he was, unable to do the basic things any half decent northern league player would be capable of. It really doesn't surprise me that he doesn't look good even in league 1.

Fuck you Moyes.
Ya didn’t take to Moyes then?

Injured and shit.

How we bought him whilst in the Premier League is beyond me, he's out of his depth in League 1.

How Man Utd ever gave him a professional contract is beyond me, never mind us signing him. The problem is he still hasn’t found his level yet cos on this seasons showing, it’s not even in League one.

Back