donald love...

He's not all that and certainly shoild leave soon, but he's a perfectly adequate back up right back for us in league 1 and would be a decent first choice right back for a lot of league 1 teams.

He did an OK job at the start of the season. He wasn't anything special but he certainly didn't look at of his depth!
I'm not really one to hammer players, Lee Camp aside, but Donald Love couldn't kick snow off a rope ffs. He'll be non league when he leaves us.

Spend every game he plays wondering how he made it as a professional footballer. What are his strengths? What made him stand out in Man U's academy.... how did he get through that, then even play for Man Utd and then get bought by another Premier League club for actual money.

And this isn't a recent opinion, I've said it since the start with Love. The occasional ok performance means very little against all the others. As with Jones you hoped Love would find his level with each relegation....but seemingly they just get worse as we dropped.

I think the Love haters should seek out Max Power and tell him what you think of Love.
It could turn out to be a painful experience for you.

He played better than Jones last season and at times was better than a half arsed Matthews. Matthews has redeemed himself these last few weeks but prior to that they were as bad as each other for me. Love can play League One but seems to be constantly injured. All that said ridiculous signing by Moyes
I actually thought Matthews wasn’t that bad last season as a pose to jones and love

The over the top criticism on this thread. :lol: He's nowhere near as bad as people are making him out to be. Alright, he's no Cafu but he's no worse than Jones or Matthews have been. He's still a fairly young lad and once he gets his fitness sorted out, I'm sure he'll be a more than able option for us. Some people have short memories on here, until the last 4 or 5 games, Matthews was well below par.

Worst player I've ever seen for Sunderland. Genuinely .

Behave. :lol:

We started a Premier League season with Donald Love up against David Silva. f***ing hell man.

He played well that game.

He actually scored against us playing for Man U.
The majority are right he's shite , and we haven't missed him one bit

The over the top criticism on this thread. :lol: He's nowhere near as bad as people are making him out to be. Alright, he's no Cafu but he's no worse than Jones or Matthews have been. He's still a fairly young lad and once he gets his fitness sorted out, I'm sure he'll be a more than able option for us. Some people have short memories on here, until the last 4 or 5 games, Matthews was well below par.

Behave. :lol:

He played well that game.
Jones was a Colossus at the back compared to Donald Love

Back