Dogs on Beds

Scratter behaviour imo there ,I've done a bit of work in peoples houses who let dags on the bed and the smell is lifting . nine times out of ten it's the same folk who leave dirty dishes out ,have claes piled on the exercise bike that they've used about twice and sit on their backside on the manky sofa instead of doing a bit of house work there

Scratter behaviour imo there ,I've done a bit of work in peoples houses who let dags on the bed and the smell is lifting . nine times out of ten it's the same folk who leave dirty dishes out ,have claes piled on the exercise bike that they've used about twice and sit on their backside on the manky sofa instead of doing a bit of house work there
Bit of stereotyping going on there marra. Thats not my house.
Maybe you should set your client target slightly higher up the social scale mate.

I don’t mind the dogs on the sofa (Unless they are muddy in which case they are kept in the utility until clean).

But they are not allowed upstairs or anywhere near the bedroom. Stair gate at the bottom of the stairs to stop them getting up

Fair points made gilley lad

Right at this moment, Bob is on Mini-K's bed and Monty is on ours :lol:
Not for me marra, but if the dog is clean and groomed, it's not the worst thing in the world.

When I was a bairn, my hoofing great Long Haired German Shepherd used to sleep on my bed with me. Mam hated it, but me and him loved it. He shoved me out a few times the Bassa.🤣

I loved that dog. 50 years ago but I think about him every day. Dog and bairn relationships are very, very special❤

Last edited:
I should point out that they are the cats. Seth is downstairs in the conservatory, which is basically his bloody room!
Yeah my cat has claimed the utility room. Put a cat flap through the outside wall for her, and one in the internal door so she can get in the main house if she wants. Basically got her own flat🤣🤣🤣

Looking after a friends Cockapoo for a few days (he’s a right nutter) on a night time we let him sleep on the landing but he keeps wanting to be on top of the bed.
We refuse to let him on for hygiene reasons - am I being mean or is it only stinkers who never wash their bedsheets who let their pets do this?

Ours isnt even allowed upstairs.

Mainly because he'd f***ing tear the place apart mind.

Bit of stereotyping going on there marra. Thats not my house.
Maybe you should set your client target slightly higher up the social scale mate.
You often get youngins not long out of uni who are similar che ,plummy voices and sitting there on the sofa reading a kindle "and I was like are you for real giles ,why are waitrose out of avocado" with a lab or golden retriever running aboot the gaff there
At least He’s trying his best marra, all ya can ask.
Its how me and all the old boys down the Burton house talk mavva ,come down sometime if you're not too scared of being around real men

Back