Dogs on Beds

Our dog when he was alive slept on the bed. In the early days we tried to keep him off but the battle was lost. During the summer he would sleep outside all night so for seven or eight months of the year it was fine. Once the colder nights set in he was straight inside and on the bed. Didn’t bother me as he tended to sleep on Mrs TKRs side. Thirty kilos of Siberian Husky. Good job we loved him.

Breed dependent

Don't even let my dog in the bedroom. Just my rule.

But he swims in a Dartmoor river everyday marra. Towelled and brushed straight after.

He probably spends most of his day cleaner than you are when you finish work.

Dogs don't have to stink.
Fair enough marra but id like to think i smell better than a dog even after graft...
Although thinking about it you may be right.😉

This is a serious question.

All you stinkers that let the dog on ya beds.What the fuck do you do with the dog when your getting a blow job,your heads under the blanket garn DOWNTOWN or your backscuttling?

Some serious questions need answering here like.

Because generally, "Rover" smells better, has superior manners, speaks only when requested, has been invited to be a member of the family, makes me smile with his joy, innocence and zest for life, and is not a cynical kernt, like many of the population who tend to comment without the slightest knowledge of the subject they suppose to know.

Simple really.

I'm glad this isn't in Smelly-vision, G

Shaggy hair dog smell.

Last edited:

All you stinkers that let the dog on ya beds.What the fuck do you do with the dog when your getting a blow job,your heads under the blanket garn DOWNTOWN or your backscuttling?

I’ve never had a blow job as I don’t have a penis. I’ve often wished I had, at least for a weekend, so I can see if it’s any good.

But if I did I’m sure my dog would scarper because of all the grunting, hollering and YEHAAAAAAS I would be making.

Last edited:
We let our cat lie on the throw that we keep on the bed, it gets balled up in the corner when we go to sleep. The throw not the cat.

Hope this helps

They know when things are happening they don't get on the bed

I don't like the dog being on the sofas in the living room so he can get tae fuck if he thinks he's going to be on our bed.
The cat/s is one thing, but the dog is a different ballgame. Mrs K objects to this, but the cats takes up less room and is likely to jump off an sleep elsewhere. Having a labrador in/on the bed would be ridiculous. He has his own bed/s FFS.

Looking after a friends Cockapoo for a few days (he’s a right nutter) on a night time we let him sleep on the landing but he keeps wanting to be on top of the bed.
We refuse to let him on for hygiene reasons - am I being mean or is it only stinkers who never wash their bedsheets who let their pets do this?
Dogs probably cleaner than most humans mate, they hate been dirty

I don't like the dog being on the sofas in the living room so he can get tae fuck if he thinks he's going to be on our bed.
The cat/s is one thing, but the dog is a different ballgame. Mrs K objects to this, but the cats takes up less room and is likely to jump off an sleep elsewhere. Having a labrador in/on the bed would be ridiculous. He has his own bed/s FFS.
I wouldn't let the cat in the bedrooms either. On the sofa on a blanket, like the dog, is fine for me, but our sofas are leather, so easier to clean.

Back