Dogs on Beds

Neeway my little shitearse is allowed in the bed. He climbed into the bairns this morning but soon scarpered when I came in to wake her up.

Giiiidaaadathereyalittleshit

Poor bairn thought I was talking to her.

Tail's wagging the dog. They all pong.

They must get their little doodleburger his warm coats and outfits for winter and Christmas holidays and celebrate dog birthdays to the letter, and post it on socials

I've got a 6 month old Working Cocker and it's hard enough keeping him off the sofa on an evening let alone the bed.

He's also got into a real habit at the moment of eating practically anything he finds on the street. Any suggestions about getting him out this habit would be most welcome. Treats don't do the trick.
Muzzle

Tail's wagging the dog. They all pong.

They must get their little doodleburger his warm coats and outfits for winter and Christmas holidays and celebrate dog birthdays to the letter, and post it on socials
Not into dressing our lad up but he certainly gets presents at Christmas and on his birthday. It’s nice to be nice, no?

Animals can be treated like animals which is fine (as long as it’s not mistreated), but we choose to treat ours as though he’s integral to the family. Which he is.

Don’t vomit it all over ‘socials’ though. It’s all for us.

I've got a 6 month old Working Cocker and it's hard enough keeping him off the sofa on an evening let alone the bed.

He's also got into a real habit at the moment of eating practically anything he finds on the street. Any suggestions about getting him out this habit would be most welcome. Treats don't do the trick.
Tell him he's not a Cocker Spaniel.
If he doesn't believe you, then just get used to the fact that you own a Cocker Spaniel marra, and he will eat practically anything that he comes in to contact with🤣

My lad is 13 months now. Properly obedient, great on and off the lead, cute as fuck, great worker even though he is blind in his right eye because he went steaming in to a thorny undergrowth, total bundle of complete daftness and joy.

But he will eat stuff that would make the Devil himself vomit🤣🤣🤣

Gun dog marra. Get used to it.😁

Last edited:
Looking after a friends Cockapoo for a few days (he’s a right nutter) on a night time we let him sleep on the landing but he keeps wanting to be on top of the bed.
We refuse to let him on for hygiene reasons - am I being mean or is it only stinkers who never wash their bedsheets who let their pets do this?
You are being a mean, nasty individual.
Ours gets up on bed most nights. Gets back down a few minutes later. Perhaps the dog you are looking after, like ours, is used to be in charge.
Not into dressing our lad up but he certainly gets presents at Christmas and on his birthday. It’s nice to be nice, no?

Animals can be treated like animals which is fine (as long as it’s not mistreated), but we choose to treat ours as though he’s integral to the family. Which he is.

Ours exactly the same.

Birthday cards addressed "From the doggo" with like a paw print signature?

Looking after a friends Cockapoo for a few days (he’s a right nutter) on a night time we let him sleep on the landing but he keeps wanting to be on top of the bed.
We refuse to let him on for hygiene reasons - am I being mean or is it only stinkers who never wash their bedsheets who let their pets do this?
Ah just let him man! He's on his hols, having the best time.... indulge him! Boil wash your sheets once he's gone home.

Our dog is 14.5 years old and has always slept on our bed, try as we might to get him to sleep elsewhere. Sometimes thats just the way things are. 😊

I was seeing a girl who used to let her dog sleep on her bed. After doing the squelchy I showered the next morning and I looked like I’d been rolling on the floor of a hairdressers.
You need to fuck less hairy women marra.😉
Maybe give her some Imac and a Ladyshave🤣
Are you sure she wasn't a Wooky?

Last edited:
Nope your bed will stink sorry like but its the truth.
Anybody who says no etc is nose blind seriously people without a dog can smell your dog.
Don't even let my dog in the bedroom. Just my rule.

But he swims in a Dartmoor river everyday marra. Towelled and brushed straight after.

He probably spends most of his day cleaner than you are when you finish work.

Dogs don't have to stink.

Last edited:
Breed dependent
And owner dependent.
Neeway my little shitearse is allowed in the bed. He climbed into the bairns this morning but soon scarpered when I came in to wake her up.

Giiiidaaadathereyalittleshit

Poor bairn thought I was talking to her.
Why would you call your bairn "Giiiidaaadathereyalittleshit"?
Is it a family name, or Welsh or something?

Last edited:
No entry if family don't have a ticket for the gate before landing at the address to visit - while letting the likes of little Rover laze about the shop with bits protruding and orifices wiping up against the soft furniture objects your head goes on.
Riddled

No entry if family don't have a ticket for the gate before landing at the address to visit - while letting the likes of little Rover laze about the shop with bits protruding and orifices wiping up against the soft furniture objects your head goes on.
Riddled
Because generally, "Rover" smells better, has superior manners, speaks only when requested, has been invited to be a member of the family, makes me smile with his joy, innocence and zest for life, and is not a cynical kernt, like many of the population who tend to comment without the slightest knowledge of the subject they suppose to know.

Simple really.

Back