Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m getting the skills glitch too. Having read about it, it appears to be everyone who is using the drone/turret combo. They’re trying to fix it.

Could have done with having them in full use for the Space Administration HQ. What a f***ing headache that was.

I’m getting the skills glitch too. Having read about it, it appears to be everyone who is using the drone/turret combo. They’re trying to fix it.

Could have done with having them in full use for the Space Administration HQ. What a f***ing headache that was.
Run healing chem launcher and revive hive.

Fuck that mission.

Last edited:
We need at least 4 yeah. So hopefully 2 more people can join, and then anyone else too as there can be up to 50 in the clan. Some of the stuff needs 8 people too. Feel free to ask anyone else you know to join in if they like. It’s open for all.
Sorry if I missed it what console is the clan setup on. Thank you

After five goes at the final bit of space administration hq, managed to finish it with 10 secs on the clock until the servers went down for maintenance last night. f***ing sweating me tits off, didn't want to have to run that again.
Skills bug fixed now anarl.

bought this last night, update took forever to download, but enjoying the game so far, got an hour of the game before the maintenance last night, then a few afterwards

Seems a big of a bug with mod menu. Can scroll through fine, but if select one for deletion you become unable to scroll through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back