Division 2

Nice. I'm going to have a dabble tonight and see what's what. Still loads of bugs in the menus/ gear and specials combos?
The mod menu is the only bug I've come across that I've really noticed and caused a problem.

Nice. I'm going to have a dabble tonight and see what's what. Still loads of bugs in the menus/ gear and specials combos?
In other words, I'll play it, get to level 30, get all me noncey trophies n that, then trade it in. Totally defeating the object of the game.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that'll be fixed soon then.

Salty Batts.
Plus it was only when trying to delete stuff. Been off all weekend so been on a lot. Our lass has been really ill so i couldn't go out all weekend. Even had to duff the match man.

Edited, see above.

Nah. I got the platinum on the first then played the DZ (which was good fun but I know you are scared of it) and then helped another mlf to get the platinum.

Plus it was only when trying to delete stuff. Been off all weekend so been on a lot. Our lass has been really ill so i couldn't go out all weekend. Even had to duff the match man.

You poor sod :lol:

Nah. I got the platinum on the first then played the DZ (which was good fun but I know you are scared of it) and then helped another mlf to get the platinum.

You poor sod :lol:
Thing is, this is the sort of game you need to stick with and still be playing in 18 months, 2 years time, like the first one. Not play it with people who try and rush through content within a few weeks and then ditch it. Trust me, I've learnt that with similar looter shooter games that have regular updates, dlc extra.
First week, this is class blah blah, two weeks after, games boring done everything, see ya later.
That's just my take on games like this.
So hoy us an invite when we're similar levels :cool:

Last edited:
Thing is, this is the sort of game you need to stick with and still be playing in 18 months, 2 years time, like the first one. Not play it with people who try and rush through content within a few weeks and then ditch it. Trust me, I've learnt that with similar looter shooter games that have regular updates, dlc extra.
First week, this is class blah blah, two weeks after, games boring done everything, see ya later.
That's just my take on games like this.
So hoy us an invite when we're similar levels :cool:

Tbf the first play through of the division was rushed through as it was with players that 'just want to get this done'.

As far as I'm aware with the division 2 you get 1 years free dlc so that's a good start. I'll be joining you lot for sure.

Tbf the first play through of the division was rushed through as it was with players that 'just want to get this done'.

As far as I'm aware with the division 2 you get 1 years free dlc so that's a good start. I'll be joining you lot for sure.
Fair point, at launch there wasn't much endgame content for first Division. It wasn't really until patch 1.8 that the games potential was realised. This one however is different, helped by free dlc, once you reach endgame, it opens up big time apparently.
Good lad. Regarding DZ, got to about level 60 so must've played quite a bit for a scaredy cat ;)
Didn't mind it tbf, when in a group. Solo was absolute aids. Used to go in to do a division tech run around the map every week. With pulse jammer so couldn't be detected! Get in, get the tech, and GTFO.

Fair point, at launch there wasn't much endgame content for first Division. It wasn't really until patch 1.8 that the games potential was realised. This one however is different, helped by free dlc, once you reach endgame, it opens up big time apparently.
Good lad. Regarding DZ, got to about level 60 so must've played quite a bit for a scaredy cat ;)
Didn't mind it tbf, when in a group. Solo was absolute aids. Used to go in to do a division tech run around the map every week. With pulse jammer so couldn't be detected! Get in, get the tech, and GTFO.

Pop me a PM.

Back