Division 2

What mission do you do to unlock Larson and join the clan?
Can't remember but I was about level 6.

Sure it does like. Or is that if people join my game. Anyway hurry up everyone and get to level 30.
Doesn't matter, automatically scales to the highest level player. Be a while til get to 30 like, getting sidetracked doing projects n shit. The open world is too much fun.

Last edited:
Can't remember but I was about level 6.

Doesn't matter, automatically scales to the highest level player. Be a while til get to 30 like, getting sidetracked doing projects n shit. The open world is too much fun.

Watched a review last night, didn't realise end game was so class. They've done loads to this like :cool:

Watched a review last night, didn't realise end game was so class. They've done loads to this like :cool:
Baddies just got badder. This is a hell of a game so far. Seems they took stuff from first game and then made it better.

Black tusk will be torturing him as we speak.
They are currently being put over my knee and getting arse spanked

All about gear score now

Last edited by a moderator:
Baddies just got badder. This is a hell of a game so far. Seems they took stuff from first game and then made it better.

They are currently being put over my knee and getting arse spanked

All about gear score now

First response. Sounds good then. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully getting on tonight for a bit.

Second response. What an absolutely horrible image and I'm 100% sure you'd put your back out you old git.

You sound oh so destiny as well :lol:

First response. Sounds good then. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully getting on tonight for a bit.

Second response. What an absolutely horrible image and I'm 100% sure you'd put your back out you old git.

You sound oh so destiny as well :lol:
Big mechanical dog type things chasing me arl ower.

That'll make a change from tripping over your balls I guess :lol:;)

The couple of videos I've seen look hectic, enemies definitely rush you more than they did before.
Aye. It's good. Really enjoying it. Loads of gear. Don't let batts go through his loot midgame as you'll be there all day while he Googles everything mod and weapon.

Aye. It's good. Really enjoying it. Loads of gear. Don't let batts go through his loot midgame as you'll be there all day while he Googles everything mod and weapon.
All in the old think-tank mate for when I reach endgame there.

25 hours played. Still only level 18. :cool:

Last edited:

Back