Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re signed up with direct debit. I assume they'll take payment tomorrow?
I’ve not re-signed yet. I didn’t want to sign up and suddenly have 1 or 2 payments taken out. Which is why I was asking if anyone knew the dates for those that do sign late

I cancelled my direct debit renewal but since the club backtracked on refunds for next season am willing to renew on the direct debit scheme.. But no instructions on what to do from the club.
I had a tenewal notification on my account but it won't renew saying seats no longer available which is a complete contradiction.. Anyone else suffering same problem.

I was willing to reset up my direct debit after the club backtracked on they previous statement but still waiting to find out what to do and on ticket master it gives me the option to renew but only paying in full which i cant afford. The handling of this whole thing by the club has been a complete shambles

I was willing to reset up my direct debit after the club backtracked on they previous statement but still waiting to find out what to do and on ticket master it gives me the option to renew but only paying in full which i cant afford. The handling of this whole thing by the club has been a complete shambles

I was the same and then yesterday, the DD option appeared, but no indication of when the payments will be taken, so until I know the dates, I'm not signing up.

i'm happy to renew now but what happens about the first payment then. the update doesn't explain that unless i'm missing something

i'm happy to renew now but what happens about the first payment then. the update doesn't explain that unless i'm missing something

Gets taken 3rd August by the sounds of the link :

The deadline to reactivate season cards is Thursday 16 July, with the first payment scheduled to be processed on Monday 3 August.

Supporters will then join the pre-existing payment schedule, which is dated as follows:

Second payment: 1 September
Third payment: 1 November
Fourth payment: 1 January

Gets taken 3rd August by the sounds of the link :

The deadline to reactivate season cards is Thursday 16 July, with the first payment scheduled to be processed on Monday 3 August.

Supporters will then join the pre-existing payment schedule, which is dated as follows:

Second payment: 1 September
Third payment: 1 November
Fourth payment: 1 January

cheers, helps to read things in full like :)

Why don't they just wait until a season start date is confirmed before issuing statement after statement? How many is that now....6, 7? Reeks of incompetence and desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back