Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing out of my account, long may it continue whilst those chancers, clowns are still here.😡

No money taken from my account as I expected. I'd emailed them and cancelled the DD with the bank.

Also checked on the eticket website and there is now the option for direct debit as well as a full payment. It wasn't there last week when I checked.

Does anyone have any idea how long they will keep DD open as an option and which dates they'll take the money on? The info on the page is still showing

1st Payment: 01/5/2020

2nd Payment: 01/07/2020

3rd Payment: 01/09/2020

4th Payment 2/11/2020

No money taken from my account as I expected. I'd emailed them and cancelled the DD with the bank.

Also checked on the eticket website and there is now the option for direct debit as well as a full payment. It wasn't there last week when I checked.

Does anyone have any idea how long they will keep DD open as an option and which dates they'll take the money on? The info on the page is still showing

1st Payment: 01/5/2020

2nd Payment: 01/07/2020

3rd Payment: 01/09/2020

4th Payment 2/11/2020

Re signed up with direct debit. I assume they'll take payment tomorrow?

Two season ticket direct debits taken today however also 2 taken yesterday for SRHCP Sunderland R ........... for £2 each anyone know if this is linked to safc ???
Two season ticket direct debits taken today however also 2 taken yesterday for SRHCP Sunderland R ........... for £2 each anyone know if this is linked to safc ???
Scrub that it’s Sunderland hospital car parking DOH !!

Last edited:
Re signed up with direct debit. I assume they'll take payment tomorrow?
Was this on the ticketmaster safc site? I’ve just had a look at my account and there’s no option for direct debit payment just the full amount for my season card.

Was this on the ticketmaster safc site? I’ve just had a look at my account and there’s no option for direct debit payment just the full amount for my season card.

Yes when you go to checkout.

It's saying I'm currently a season ticket holder (it didn't before hand) but no money has yet came out

Yes when you go to checkout.

It's saying I'm currently a season ticket holder (it didn't before hand) but no money has yet came out
Just checked my ticketmaster account, and have the same, saying current season ticket holder, with no money taken out.

Havent canceled or done anything like, always been on the DD scheme

Just checked my ticketmaster account, and have the same, saying current season ticket holder, with no money taken out.

Havent canceled or done anything like, always been on the DD scheme

Maybe the people who've cancelled but still had payments taken are paying for ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back