Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

They're backing people into a corner here. They know most want to renew, but can only afford to on the DD scheme. They're only giving people one sjot at doing it.

They're backing people into a corner here. They know most want to renew, but can only afford to on the DD scheme. They're only giving people one sjot at doing it.
Worst case scenario pay per game as and when we can go back and get a season ticket fresh next season. Hardly scrambling for a seat. Not sure why they're getting a pat on the back for this latsst effort. Still wanting all the cash without knowing the crack

I take it you haven't seen this that was on the previous page:

Checked my account and I appear to have been given loyalty points for these:

• Loyalty Points
    You have +1 loyalty point awarded manually forManual Adjustment 1 point(s) [Heerenveen]
    18/10/2019, 12:07
  • Loyalty Points
    You have +1 loyalty point awarded manually forManual Adjustment 1 point(s) [Grimsby]
    18/10/2019, 12:04
I never went to these two games and I can't remember us even playing the Dutch side.
The thing is though after reading that I shouldn't have to re-activate should I? You normally just do nothing and it automatically renews. My other friends who are card holders did nothing and their payment was taken yesterday

The thing is though after reading that I shouldn't have to re-activate should I? You normally just do nothing and it automatically renews. My other friends who are card holders did nothing and their payment was taken yesterday
I agree. I haven't had a payment taken either. I'm going to give it until Monday and if the payment still hasn't gone out I'm going to drop them a line for peace of mind.

Worst case scenario pay per game as and when we can go back and get a season ticket fresh next season. Hardly scrambling for a seat. Not sure why they're getting a pat on the back for this latsst effort. Still wanting all the cash without knowing the crack
I'm thinking give until Christmas and then see what's happening. I can get a part ST. I'm not arsed about having exactly the same seat. All they're doing is delaying the payment 4 weeks. They still want money with no guarantees and are still taking 2 payments before issuing refunds.
So desperate they haven't took any money off some season ticket holders yet, like myself and @naughtynose ?
They're still taking your money (twice) before refund anyone.

Last edited:

Back